Thursday, April 16, 2015

Tariq Nasheed vs. THE KING OF COONS! Jesse L. Peterson!

Good Afternoon from WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST LISTEN TO from Philadelphia!

Sometimes, you hear something, see something. And you are shown straight to your face exactly how things have become the way that they have. Jesse Peterson is by far one of the biggest Black-Traitors ever. So when I stopped to have lunch and yes I got some pages typed up for the book too, of course! But when I stopped to have lunch. Sat my Black-ass down to eat lunch and checked my inbox to see what could I watch or listen to while I'm eating, then...? I got this video and I swear to GOD! I was like...?
First? The Coon Train;

And now!? HERE YOU GO! ENJOY Tariq Nasheed vs. THE KING OF COONS! Jesse L. Peterson!
As I listened to this back-n-forth between Tariq and King Coon I was asking myself "Why wasn't shit this complicated for me when I was doing the whole 'Black Leader'-thing...?" then I remembered like the Kool-Aide Character smashing through the wall "OHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH! Because I didn't fuck around with the Niggers and the Coons and THE OLD MUTHAFUCKA'S THAT CAME IN FROM THE NAACP BRANCH OF CHESTER! TALKIN THAT BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL-SHIT!"

Good times. And good memories. I remember when the "Representative" from the Chester PA Branch of the NAACP came up to our high school senior year because things had gotten so fuckin far out of whack and news finally started leaking out that some crazy shit was going on up at my high school, so? The fuckin Useless-Ass Extortionist NAACP came up to the school to "HELP OUT", "MEDIATE" and "RESOLVE THE SITUATION".
-_-
As you can see by that face I just made these assholes weren't doing any of that shit. At all. Instead these, THIS, because it was only one. This dirtbag comes to the school and starts talking that slick shit to us. So? He has no fuckin clue what's been going on up at this school. And we don't bother to tell him, because we needed to know what he was actually about. He goes talks to the White Faculty and Administration and none of us got a good vibe from that muthafucka. He comes back?

This TRAITOR, has worked out A DEAL TO EXTORT THE SCHOOL FOR THE NAACP!
-_-
So? At first MOST OF US were calm. But the leg-breaking Blacks among us were like "NAH MUTHAFUCKA!? FUCK YOU TRYIN TO PULL!?" so the guy reveals that this is standard for the NAACP. They don't actually resolve shit. They don't actually get people fired or removed, they come in. Talk shit about creating BAD PR! Then the White muthafucka's PAY THEM TO LEAVE! They force no actual policies with STRICT PENALTIES IF VIOLATED! And they DO NOT KEEP A REPRESENTATIVE MONITORING THE SITUATION!
-_-
So? I finally spoke. And I told him the fact that he seemed like one of the assholes who worked with Martin Luther King. And he was shocked! And I mean, SHOCK-SHOCKED! LIKE!?
O_O!!!!
DID U JESS CALL MASTER KING AN ASSHOLE!?!?!?
And I told him very calmly that "No. I called YOU, an asshole. I said YOU LOOK LIKE one of those assholes who worked with King. You and Jesse Jackson."
So that's when some of the other Black students began telling him that we'd been fighting in a race war since THE NINTH. FUCKIN. GRADE! If this was about MONEY!? WE COULD HAVE SIMPLY LEFT THE FUCKIN SCHOOL, YOU JACKASS! And I told him that it is Blacks like him that make White People think they can attack and intimidate Black KIDS! Black Children! But these Whites FUCKED UP AND MISTAKENLY BROUGHT US UP IN HERE AND WE MADE IT CLEAR WHAT WE THOUGHT OF THEIR BULLSHIT! By expressing it on the other White Students at random. It amazes me how much Whites care about THEIR CHILDREN. They don't like having THEIR FUTURE GENERATIONS DESTROYED. So when I pointed out the fact that I knew about how American Indian Children were dragged off into REEDUCATION SCHOOLS, WHICH ISN'T IN ANY OF OUR SHITTY-ASS FUCKIN HISTORY BOOKS! Then he got fuckin nervous. I don't think we helped his nerves when we locked him in the room with us. And no. I am not typing this for your amusement or my ego. One of the reason why any oppressive group seeks to destroy the young or control them, is because young people don't have anything invested in the current status quo.
So young people could give a fuck how their parents bent over and took in the ass no Vaseline. Because young people haven't lived long enough to have INVESTED OR EARNED ANYTHING to want to KEEP THE STATUS QUO the way that it is. This is something where if you look at any place and any race, anywhere on the planet. It is the young people who are at the forefront out in the streets demanding change. Making flyers. Protesting. Marching. RIOTING! You need the Elders proving veteran insight so the Young People have knowledge about the PREVIOUS TACTICS USED by those who seek to oppress them and their parents and their people. The immediate PREVIOUS GENERATION OF YOUNG PEOPLE, are where your leadership is supposed to come from to keep the Young People from recklessly burning themselves up and the Cause that everyone is fighting for. The Elders provide insight. But the Young People are the foot soldiers, they are THE BODY of ANY RESISTANCE TO OPPRESSION. Which is why controlling and targeting them is CRITICAL. Getting their parents to teach them HOPELESSNESS and constant COMPROMISING, is CRITICAL. Because it makes the Young look at their own Mother-n-Father with disgust, disrespect and embarrassment. Thus forcing the Young to have to try to make up for whatever knowledge, wisdom and experience their parents have or had, but are already beaten or broken or talking that bullllllllllllllllllllllll-shit, about We Shall Overcome if you just wait till you get ta heaven! Or if you just sit down and kiss ass and show u'z is a good little boy and girl and u'z won't b cauzin no troubles, uh-uh!

Like some rejected Jar-Jar Binks. As for that NAACP representative? We sent that asshole screaming up outta there. He couldn't leave fast enough and why? Because it was his style of doing things that made the Whites at our high school think they could simply fuck us over. Ruin our confidence in our academic abilities. Tell us to help other Whites, but only worry about ourselves when we would help other Black students, and then think we were supposed to sit still for it all while they then punished us for questioning why they were doing things the way they were doing them. When I showed some of the Black students some of the books I had and the books that the schools library had, where at this school? They had THE HOT SHIT in their library. NO FILTER. NO BULLSHIT. I found shit regarding Adolf Hitler where I was like "Thisssssssssssssss? Isn't what they normally put in the public school I just came from...." My cousin calls these types of schools Recruitment Schools. Because he experienced the same thing in a totally different part of the country. School CLAIMS TO BE this-n-this. You test into it. Reach 9th grade and allllllllllllll kinds of shit gets sat down in front of you where you know that this school is gearing you up to either be a leader or an administrator UNDERNEATH A LEADER. And I don't mean leader of the fry team at BURGER KING OR MCDONALD'S EITHER!

School colors;
Maroon and Gray.
Maroon?
Do you KNOW what a Maroon is?
A Maroon, is an escaped Black slave.
Gray was of course the South and the Confederacy of America.
My reaction to it all...?
"So these are 'the Other White People' that my White family and friends warned me about... This should be... interesting...."

No comments:

Post a Comment