Monday, November 9, 2015

Credit where CREDIT IS DUE! Rene Descartes Says....

GOOD EVENING FROM GETTIN READY FOR WORK IN UPPER DARBY WHILE COOKIN DINNER!

Just got a message that I had a new message to my Facebook account. I go, check the message, of course it was FACEBOOK CLICK BAIT! I tell ya I am GETTING AN EDUCATION! On how the world works now with all this Facebook, Twitter, Yik Yak and DUMB CRAP! That allows do nothing, know nothing, MUTHAFUCKA'S! To FEEL, KEYWORD, FEEL! IMPORTANT. And yes, yes, yes! Some will say, CAN SAY!? Hey you, SHAWN WILLIAMS!? You're just talking shit up on the internet too MUTHAFUCKA!
And to them and those who say and think this, I SAY;
I don't bombard people with MINDLESS SELFIES OF MYSELF! And I damn sure don't sit around and just GENERATE DRAMA AND STUPIDITY TO GET LIKES AND SHARES! >_< I have to say that I am GRATEFUL AND THANKFUL FOR BEING RAISED TO UNDERSTAND THAT ATTENTION IS SOMETHING EARNED, AND!?

Not all attention is GOOD.
You ONLY WANT GOOD ATTENTION.
Not ATTENTION, for the sake of ATTENTION.
And ATTENTION-WHORING!?
>_<
Oh God no!

So why have I come flying BACK ATCHA! AT THE 5PM EST HOUR NAZI-AMERICAN TIME!? Because while I'd fallen for the Facebook CLICK-BAIT that LURED ME to check my account!? One of my Sworn-Brothers posted THIS LOVELY LITTLE FACTUAL;


So?
I give credit.
Where CREDIT IS DUE.
Because nothing couldn't be MORE TRUE.
So BRAVO TO YOU WHITEMAN WITH THE GIRLIE NAME.
BRAVO!
To you.
-_-
And yes I know who this pasty White bastard Rene-whats his face is....
>_<

Right now we have too many of us as Black People thinking that being the village idiot is funny and cool. We also have too many Whites WILLINGLY PAYING THESE IDIOTS to stand out in public and make asses of themselves like seals so that our PR/Popularity takes even more of a hit. You know the role call, you're familiar with their names;
1) Stephen A. Smith.
2) Raven Symone
3) Don Lemon
4) Charles Barkley

These four fools alone are HANDSOMELY PAID BY WHITES AND WHITE-JEWS to drag us down at any and every turn on the airwaves. Let's get after these Nigger-Traitors and get'em to the UNEMPLOYMENT LINE!
Now, for an outro-video that is more than...?
APPROPRIATE....

No comments:

Post a Comment