Saturday, December 5, 2015

Filling Out Job Apps!

GOOD MORNING FROM UPPER DARBY!!!!!
What's the matter, you look like you've seen a ghost!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH! Well, for starters, I am sitting here in what will WITHIN THE NEXT FEW DAYS no longer be My Apartment. Getting things finalized and having to accept the fact that I will no longer be living here anymore and moving on to WHEREVER I live at next!

In the meantime, I have REDOUBLED MY EFFORTS TO LEAVE FROM WENDY'S, because even looking over the upcoming paycheck at the paltry sum of money and the extracurricular bullshit that goes on there? It is BEYOND. INSULTING. So I am filling out JOB APPS RIGHT NOW. While knowing that since I did NOT raise the $2,000, then the Landlord is going to go on ahead and simply file an order with the sheriff in order to reclaim this apartment.
>_<

I'm not going to stick around for that, but I only had 10 days to VOLUNTARILY come up with the money or come to an agreement with the landlord and neither panned out. So, as I said, I have a bed down at the homeless shelter and now I have to get my shit from up out of here. Rest assured I have a LOT of MEMORIES of where I took UNNECESSARY CHANCES THAT I SHOULD NOT HAVE. Where had I have NOT WASTED TIME AND ENERGY DOING CERTAIN THINGS THEN I WOULD NOT BE IN THIS SITUATION, HOWEVER!?

I have ALREADY MADE THOSE DECISIONS. And they CANNOT BE UNMADE, SO!?
FORWARD I GO! Not like I have a choice anyway, right! SO!? My main concern now is where to move to and how? I've located some room's for rent, but being stuck at this Wendy's and still not turning a profit from Williams Works means wherever I move to FOR RIGHT NOW. IS WHERE I WILL BE STAYING AT FOR THE IMMEDIATE FUTURE TILL END OF JANUARY. I will be the FIRST ONE TO ADMIT that this whole SHELTER THING!? I'm not feeling that at all. HOWEVER!? Wait...?

Hmmmm?
IF I DON'T MOVE MY SHIT TO PUBLIC STORAGE? And then take everything I get ON THE NEXT PAYCHECK AND FIND A GOOD ROOM FOR RENT!? WITHIN THE RANGE OF AN EFFICIENCY APARTMENT, STUDIO, ETC!?

Then I can just get a uhaul AFTERWARDS and THEN USE THE NEXT PAYCHECK AND PUT SHIT IN STORAGE AND ALL OF THAT! YEAH! No more shelter shit for me. Not when I have the means to simply find a new place to actually live! SO!? IT'S DECIDED! I will simply go STRAIGHT FROM HERE TO A NEW PLACE TO LIVE ANNNNNNNNNNNNNND! I'm gonnna go back to the shelter and, LEMME LOOK UP SOME INFO ON HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR THE SHERIFF TO SHOW UP!? Because I'm only looking to reach FRIDAY DECEMBER THE 11TH AND THEN MOVE OUTTA HERE! That might be something I CAN SET UP WITH THE LANDLORD. >_<

Note to reader, I really should have done this YESTERDAY WHEN EVERYBODY WAS IN OFFICE AND THIS THAT AND THE OTHER! I was too busy still LOOKING FOR NEW JOBS AND REGISTERING AT THE HOMELESS SHELTER! SO!? Lemme look over some information! GO TO COMMERCIAL PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment