Thursday, November 17, 2016

Mr.Superboy223 - I'm Done

One thing I will give, AND YES I KNOW I TYPED I HAD TO GO I'M GOING! OKAY I'M GOING!
...
.....
............
RIGHT AFTER I TYPE THIS!
Now!?
Here we see Mr.Superboy223 clearly explaining that HIS INFILTRATOR.
Has actually CREATED A CHANNEL THAT LOOKS LIKE HIS CHANNEL.
>_<
Now that's some bullshit right there and it shows WHY I REMIND YOU ALL THAT YOUTUBE IS A WHITE-CONTROLLED ENTITY.

He should have been able to REPORT THE CHANNEL.
REPORT THE OWNER.
And then measures should have been taken to INVESTIGATE HIS CLAIM.
And then THAT SHOULD HAVE LED TO A PERMANENT BAN of that IP ADDRESS.
Can they do that?
Well?
One thing I DO KNOW is that White People can ALWAYS DO MORE THAN THEY CLAIM WHEN IT COMES TO US.
So I will go off of that EXPERIENCE and that experience has been RIGHT 90% OF THE TIME.

However, once Mr.Superboy223's vids are viewed, what White Person is going to HONESTLY SAY, yeah. Let's keep this guy drama-free.
So in this video he's finally reached his limits and is now done with defending Blackwomen and highlighting Blackwomen's issues on his channel.

NOTE.
That the battle between these two HAS ALMOST NO DIRECT CONFLICTS BETWEEN THEM.
But it does have NUMEROUS EXTERNAL FACTORS THAT CONTRIBUTED TO THIS IMPLOSION THEN EXPLOSION!
And that is MY POINT.
NOW!?

I'M OUTTA HERE!
no seriously this time........

No comments:

Post a Comment