Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Eye See U....

Good.
Morning.
From Philadelphia....
So I am still working on transferring apps & programs to this new laptop & what does & does not no longer work &/or exist.
In regard to the Fact that the Old Laptop has certain things she can do that this brand new one simply can't!

Certain apps & programs work better on the Old Laptop.
While they've been completely fucked with for the New Laptop.

In the Midst of that I've of course continued to work on Williams Works.
And I will be posting the Link to the new post from last night, shortly.

I'm also continuing to work on Patreon-Only Material, including an entire-storyline THAT WILL BE A PATREON-EXCLUSIVE CHARACTER & STORY!

Like I typed last week, My Appeal went through too. I've been trying to treat this fucked up wrist with ice & using the stretching regiment I was given. It is all temporary. So I am being forced to look at the Fact that this injury or issue IS PROBABLY PERMANENT. And HAULIN LARGE-AMOUNTS OF TRASH IS A PROBLEM. And yes I typed the Fact that the New Dayjob requires Me to haul trash. Once again proving that as I've stated before in My Post;

Finding Work is NOT THE PROBLEM.

Being able TO BE PAID FOR THAT WORK PROPERLY.
BEING ABLE TO GET THROUGH THE PROCESS OF GETTING HIRED WITHOUT EXTRACURRICULAR BULLSHIT, is the Problem.
And worse?
Dealing with People who have been in those Dayjobs, NOT DOING THEIR JOBS.
But since THEY'RE GOOD AT BEING ASS-KISSERS OR SERVE SOME EGO-DRIVEN AND NOT JOB PERFORMANCE BASED PURPOSE TO SOMEONE ABOVE THEM, well...?

Once I start DOING WHAT I WAS HIRED TO DO.
It creates A PROBLEM FOR THEM.
Because then THEIR ENABLER EXPECTS THEM TO KEEP BEING AN EMBARRASSING ASS-KISSER, while also...!?

Producing & doing THEIR JOB.
The Way that I am.
Good Luck with that....

No comments:

Post a Comment