Thursday, November 7, 2019

Good Morning from Philadelphia!!!!!!

GOOD MORNING!!!!!
FROM PHILADELPHIA!!!!!!!
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I know You're like "Fuck is this bastard doing up at this hour when He said He is back at the Dayjob...!?"

Loooooooooook, My Sleep Schedule...!?
IS ALL FUCKED UP NOW!!!!!
So just as I typed to You yesterday with that 1-hit POST!?
I spent the entire day YESTERDAY working off of 90-FUCKIN MINUTES OF SLEEP!!!!! AND MY NEW DAYJOB IS AS A CUSTODIAN!!!!!
WHICH MEANS MANUAL MUTHAFUCKIN LABOR!!!!!

I've been asked AGAIN on Monday 11/7/19 "Why...? Why are You working here!? With all of Your Talents?"

And when I told this Brother the Truth...?
He was like "Wow...?! You actually live the Way MOST OF US ONLY TALK ABOUT!"

Look?
Just like I told Him "All I have to do? Is Sellout. That's it. THAT'S ALL! Just be a fuckin sellout!"
And after the conversation We'd had prior to that...!?

He was like "How much has all of this cost You, Brother?"
And I told Him "My Stepdaughter. My Ex-Wife. My Son. My Former-Fiancee. My Surrogate-Son. My Health. My Home. My Car. Even My Name and Reputation at one point, and yet...?"

"I am still here."

 And I have climbed up out of the Depths of Hell and I CONTINUE TO DO BATTLE ON THE DAILY
For the Purpose OF CREATING THE MEANS TO CONTROL-&-OWN MY LIFE! SO THAT I CAN ACTUALLY BE OF BENEFIT AND MEET MY RESPONSIBILITIES TO THOSE THAT I LOVE AND TO OUR PEOPLE!



No comments:

Post a Comment