Saturday, April 1, 2017

Welcome to April... 2017....

A lot has happened in the past few days.
And while I would love to type about it.
Now really isn't the time.

What I will say is this....
It has been positive.
And causes for introspection.
And?

Celebration of the fact that I truly do understand what is going on around me.
As well as.
What I am doing.

In regards to people....
And what I have chosen to do to some.
Of Them....
People are continuing to move as I predicted they would.
And the last few days, really, this entire week.
Has seen My Predictions.
Validated.

And that within itself has done wonders for My Spirit.
And My Resolve going down this path that I have been going down for 15-years.
Let get moving.
Much to do.
And as usual.
Not enough time to do it all.
And so priorities must be made amongst what needs to be done.
While things that I want to do will be mostly discarded except for that which can be parleyed into a Useful Need....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment