Saturday, May 27, 2017

16+ Straight Hours at the Day-Job

Saw a LOT of things today that CONFIRMED that Integration was a HORRIFICALLY BAD IDEA. At the same time though I also meet someone who has a lot of connections so things DEFINITELY GOT INTERESTING at the end of the night and YES.
It is a Blackman who lives here in Philadelphia.
EITHER WAY!?

I've been up since 6am EST.
Went straight from the main day-job to the 2nd-site.
Been on my feet for 8-hours straight!

I FINISHED the Arlinda DRAWING.
And PARTIALLY INKED AND COLORED HER!
I'll finish her up today when I wake up.
I was tempted to finish NOW.
But too many details and I don't want to fuck anything up with her drawing, so!?

Gonna eat.
Go to bed.
COME BACK!
And GET BACK TO IT!
See you in 12+ hours people!

No comments:

Post a Comment