Friday, August 24, 2018

Dead Tired BUT I'M BACK!

I've made it through 7-&-1/2 days of NO AIR CONDITIONING at My Dayjob.
Finally got a pair of fans after I decided to take the initiative and start asking around for Myself!
Sitting in The Oven, because that is what it felt like, the lack of a constant breeze of air.
The Oppressive Heat.
Even the Temperature Drop all this Week wasn't enough.
It takes the Life right out of Me and I've been coming home and pretty much getting under MY AC HERE!
And GOING TO BED!

I only managed to finish ONE of the pieces I wanted to do, BUT IT LOOKS GREAT! 
I'm gonna get some sleep, AND YES!
I have PLENTY TO POST!
I even have PLENTY TO TYPE OF MY OWN, BUT?!

I'm dead tired.
So I'm going TO BED!
I'll be back to normal after a good night's rest with NO DAYJOB TOMORROW.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment