Sunday, April 14, 2024

ALL RIGHT...!?!?! I'm over here WORKING...!


GOOD AFTERNOON FROM 3-HOURS OF SLEEP!!!!!

So I got sidetracked over the last few weeks because My Dayjob had been fuckin up my paycheck for OVER TWO MONTHS...!!!!!

That situation IS FINALLY BEING RESOVLED, so!?
ALONGSIDE MY SHITTY-HEALTH, which is to be expected with the mad-fluctuating weather!

I started a new Technition drawing a few weeks ago & fell-off from finishing it due to the deadly-combo of my money missin from my paychecks & my health being on the fritz due to this up-&-down weather, BUT NOW!?

I've spent the last few days WORKING ON Technition's drawing & really got into the Guts of It starting yesterday afternoon!

I've been up since early-AM working on FINISHING THE PENCILING FOR HIS NEW DRAWING & it is much more INVOLVED. Because I needed to do a DRAWING FOR HIM ON PAR WITH HIS FIXER'S DRAWING.

So I decided to post the music I've been using to do this new drawing for the Technition. And that is what these next few posts are gonna be...!

No comments:

Post a Comment