Thursday, August 18, 2016

EPMD Morning Coffee Music - Total Kaos

My coffee drinking days are essentially over. My stomach can't handle drinking coffee, but every so often, like yesterday. I can drink a cup. Long as it isn't everyday. So? Something I do off-n-on is post Morning Coffee Music. Everybody who knows me that I am not someone who can listen to the workplace bullshit music or the pussy-ass R&B that too many of Us as Black People listen to headed in to work.

I need my fix of music that is going to keep my mind up and alert and my body ready to get whatever work done for whatever work I'm doing. So I tend to listen to high-energy and/or motivational music for me. NO. Slow shit. NO. Lovey-dovey shit. NO. Grown man crooning for pussy at 6, 7, 9am EST and throughout the work day. And NO Grown woman doing the same shit.

Strictly music that keeps me motivated and moving.
So that's what I mean by Morning Coffee, I NORMALLY don't include the word Music.
But?
Can't just toss shit out without explaining it, right?
RIGHT!
NOW!?

Lemme hit the shower.
GOOD.
MORNING!
From.
PHILADELPHIA...!

No comments:

Post a Comment