Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Battlin Cold-n-Flu....

Good Evening.... 
...From PHILADELPHIA!!!!!

Welp!?
The downpour yesterday got Me annnnnnnnnd, the fact that the basement of the Dayjob building flooded!!!!!
So I spent from 12noon till quittin time DEALIN WITH THAT!
Standin in 3-inches of wastewater-backflow ain't the way to go, so...?

Of course cold-n-flu symptoms started up soon as I got home last night.
Got up this morning and even though I did take some medication it stuck with me and got a bit worse, so!?

I used a sick-day.
I've been here trying to get myself back in order so I can go back in tomorrow.
Of course new concept-art is done.
I also got given A NUMBER of youtube-vids to look at in regard to making either a Fighting Game or an RPG!

I'll post those soon as I'm finished this post!
Then!?
I'm get back in the bed and get some more much needed rest!
Of course I've been drinking lots of tea and simply sleeping as best I can.
So that's it!
Lemme get these post up and then I'll type to you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment