Monday, August 10, 2020

Thor Skywalker - Former Lucasfilm Employee gives us a glimpse behind the scenes

Further proving WHY I DID NOT PURSUE A CAREER IN WHITE-HOLLYWOOD.
Nor DID I SELL MY CREATIONS TO ANYONE IN WHITE-HOLLYWOOD.
Because if THIS CAN HAPPEN TO A WHITEMAN IN WHITE-HOLLYWOOD, then...?

What exactly can happen to Me, heh-heh-heh.
Here is the Video and I've gotten kudos FOR TURNING DOWN A LUCRATIVE-JOB, that I COULD HAVE TAKEN, prior to this one, where...?

The Chinavirus HAS CRIPPLED White-Hollywood, and lo-n-behold...!?
NEW EMPLOYEES AND LOW-TENURE EMPLOYEES...?

First to go and I would have fallen underneath BOTH CRITERIA to be "let go of", had I have taken the Dayjob WITHIN MY FIELD OF ACTUAL ABILITY AND EXPERTISE.
So let that SINK IN.

Because a WISE.
Blackman...?
Doesn't pretend like things are NOT the way that they actually are...

No comments:

Post a Comment