Saturday, August 1, 2020

Inconceivable - Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker - RANT COMPILATION ! and a Brief Update on What's Been Going On....

I'm DEBATING on putting up a post that explains what has been going on and why I stopped posting.
Needless to say that this week has wholeheartedly PROVEN ME RIGHT in regard to how I have not only handled Myself since My Split with Stacey. But also why I was 100% right in how I handled Little Orphan Annie.

So for right now all I'm gonna type is;
Defeat Porch Monkey.

And leave that right there, for now.
In the meantime?

This video is 100X'S BETTER than the actual Rise of Skywalker Movie.
And oh yes.
New artwork IS DONE.
And I have been working on WE3-material.
It's just that a NUMBER of PEOPLE.
Who'd presented themselves as harmless and caring and "good people".

Got exposed and thankfully because I've gotten back to actually treating people AS THEY PRESENT THEMSELVES...!?
Not only did I STOP a lot of bullshit that could have been disastrous to me, but because I'm in an environment where the Chinavirus is literally ever present, because IT IS NOT MANDATORY FOR COWORKERS OR THE DAYJOB TO INFORM THE REST OF US WHEN SOMEONE HAS IT AND HAS HAD TO LEAVE BECAUSE OF IT!

But because I AM.
Who I am.
And HOW I HANDLE SITUATIONS NOW...?

Well...?

It's hard for disaster to strike when a person acts swiftly and quickly TO DESTROY THE SOURCE OF SAID PROBLEM IMMEDIATELY.

Something I hadn't been doing that ultimately landed Me where I just had to dig my way out of.
And understand something...?
I thought of You.
Little Orphan Annie.
And what you put down on that post talking about Hatred.
Because as this week wrapped up I had people on all sides pointing out that IF I'd listened to or behaved, AS YOU THINK I SHOULD...?

Ironically?
I wouldn't have been the only one who would have been in serious trouble, IRONICALLY.
But...?

Because I LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD.
BASED OFF OF WHAT WAS AND WHAT IS, then, ironically...?

Disaster was averted.
Problems were solved.
AND THE CORRECT PARTIES WERE APPROPRIATELY PUNISHED.
For their behavior/s.
And then once again something that has been said to me?
Has been proven to be completely.
FALSE.
And?
USELESS.

And it led to people once again asking Me how much longer was I going to keep going without ever making videos, talking about shit like this. And highlighting how Black-people are supposed to know and understand that Our Situation is DESIGNED BY WHITES FOR FAILURE.
AND ENDORSED BY TRAITORS IN OUR MIDSTS TO STAY IN THE SITUATION CREATED FOR US TO BE ON THE BOTTOM.

And I told them the truth, I already have too much work to do as it is.
And a couple asked me if that was why I hadn't posted here and I told them, yes.

This situation was already stressful enough, meanwhile?
Nigger-traitors who listened to trash from the likes of Little Orphan Annie and others, are the reason why this shit was sitting here like the boobytrap that it was. Because previous Blacks DIDN'T WANT TO CONFRONT THE SITUATION AND THE SCUMBAGS INVOLVED FOR FEAR OF LOSING THEIR "JOB".

So they LEFT IT.
To continue to grow and fester and get worse.
Who knows how many Blacks fell into that bullshit and lost everything.
But this is the Price of Go-along to Get-along, WHEN YOU ARE ACTUALLY THE FUCKIN TARGET OF SHIT LIKE THIS. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

It's the dumbest thing I've ever seen.
But I know why My People do such things.
Keep quiet about shit MEANT TO DESTROY US AND US ALONE.
Then allow other Black-people TO WALK RIGHT INTO THE SAME TRAP AND GET WIPED OUT! Then PRETEND LIKE YOU DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING.
That...?

That's what really pissed Me off.
So of course I had to do something about that.
Now that this unpleasant business is over with...?

I can resume normal operations.
So here is this video....

No comments:

Post a Comment