Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Not Enough Time in the Day!

I had more work that I needed to get done, BUT this will have to DO! It's nearly 6:30am EST, time to HIT THE SHOWER AND HEAD OUT TO THE DAY-JOB!

I'd like to say to all Black Parents and People out here who ever read this.
Stop telling Your Kids to go get an education simply so they can go fuckin be a wage-slave for someone else.

If they're going to go out here and work, work to build a business FOR THEMSELVES!
Go take Dr. Boyce Watkins online business classes.
Go get Your Degrees and Licenses in areas that ARE NEEDED IN BLACK COMMUNITIES AND COUNTRIES.
FOCUS ON MATH, SCIENCE AND MEDICAL!

AND PUT THOSE GODDAMN SPORTS DREAMS ON PERMANENT HIATUS!
WE DON'T NEED ANYMORE ATHLETES!
AT ALL!

Had I have had PARENTS WHO TOLD ME THE TRUTH GROWING UP!?
Then I WOULD HAVE CONTINUED TO FOCUS ON MY MATH-SKILLS!
I still have My Chemistry book from high school.

Bottom line is because everyone else WAS ALLOWED TO BUILD BUSINESSES WHILE WE WEREN'T WE HAVE TO BUILD AN ECONOMIC INFRASTRUCTURE.
So we're literally PIONEERING REBUILDING A BLACK INFRASTRUCTURE HERE AND ABROAD.

Look at that, 6:31am EST, LEMME HIT THIS SHOWER!

No comments:

Post a Comment