Monday, March 27, 2017

Only We....

I'm looking over today's numbers and people are telling on themselves.
Telling on Themselves in a very bad way.
I'm gonna leave this post right here.
But I'm now going to pay more attention to who is up on here.
I highly doubt AT ANY POINT.
That Stacey ever was able to get 10000+ people to be up on her blog, however...?

I'm not Stacey.
Numbers, mean nothing to me when I see what I am looking at now.
And that means I need to make changes.

I've been up since 4:30am EST.
I listened to TBA's Chuck Berry Broadcast and it highlighted UNIVERSAL TRUTHS.
One of them being ONCE AGAIN.
That White-JEWS seem to think it is fuckin FUNNY.
To rip Us the fuck off at every fuckin turn.

But also right alongside of them, Whites ran up on Chuck Berry time and time again.
And ONCE A-FUCKIN-GAIN.
Light-years later I was proven right.
AND?
I have seen enough of this STUPID BELIEF that a WOMAN-ALONE CAN RAISE A CHILD OR CHILDREN.

I was a TEENAGER in My High School and it was MY HIGH SCHOOL CUZ WE FUCKIN RAN IT!
Something that STILL DISGUSTS ME TO THIS DAY!
Grown fuckin USELESS BLACK-ADULTS!
TERRIFIED!
Because the Black Sons they'd sent out into the fuckin world UNPREPARED.
Accomplished what THEIR PRAYING SLAVE-ASSES DIDN'T AND WOULDN'T!
Nothing worse than cowards who quit fighting a long time ago.
Trying to UNDERMINE Their Own Sons because We'd SUCCEEDED WHERE THEY'D FAILED!
And that is what I'm looking at with these numbers up on here today.
And from here on out, AND LEMME MAKE IT CRYSTAL CLEAR!?!?!?!

If I was some Coon-Ass Nigga.
Or some Nigger-Traitor!?
I'd be as happy as a pig in SLOP!
To get these types of numbers AS A STARTING POINT.
But this is what TBA and Professor Blacktruth are talking about.
It isn't ABOUT NUMBERS.

The same goes for Tariq Nasheed.
IT IS ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THE PEOPLE INVOLVED.
And looking at this shit here...?
SUSPECT.
Shit is looking REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, suspect!

I don't need 10,000 BULLSHITTERS AND COWARDS AND CON-ARTIST!
This morning before I left out I GOT RID OF THREE MUTHFUCKAS ON MY FUCKIN FACEBOOK!

HOTEP HUSTLERS!
Cuz one of them WITH DUAL FUCKIN FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS!
Had gone on ahead and signed me up to some GOLD HUSTLING BULLSHIT THAT I'D ALREADY TOLD HIM BY DIRECT MESSENGER I WAS NOT INTERESTED IN!

So before I go to leave out, this FUCKIN FOOL has found a way to ADD ME TO WHAT I'D ALREADY TOLD HIM TO LEAVE ME OUT OF LAST MONTH!
Now?
The whole fuckin time He hasn't SAID OR DONE SHIT!
All that HOTEP HUSTLER FACEBOOK MEME POSTING BULLSHIT!

But this NIGGA NEVER HAS SHIT TO SAY OF ANY VALUE AND IS DOING EVEN LESS! 
Can't ENGAGE HIM IN REAL CONVO AND HE WASN'T LOOKING FOR ONE EITHER!
Fine, whatever, NO!
IT ISN'T FINE!
Just like that phony-ass New Possibilities!
Talking shit about "We got a lot of keyboard warriors on here."
Because BLACK PEOPLE HAVE BECOME CONFIDENT THAT LIKE TOO MANY OF US.
Some of YOU THINK that all of Us out here have been KOWTOWING AND BEGGING AND PLEADING LIKE YOU HAVE!

No muthfuckas.
NO.
And this is EXACTLY WHY I DISBANDED MY FOLLOWERS and told them GO LIVE YOUR LIVES.
Just go live your fuckin lives.
Because the MASSES OF BLACK PEOPLE ARE OUT HERE BULLSHITTIN!
Let's see how shit develops and We MIGHT reconvene in the future.
But for now, just go and do whatever you're gonna do with Your Life.
Do NOT waste it on a mass of Black People who have yet to decide whether they want to be Autonomous FREE AND POWERFUL.
Versus;
SLAVES AND NIGGAS/NIGGERS/COONS/BEDWENCHES AND BEDBUCKS!

I would suggest that SOME OF YOU need to rethink what is important to You as Black People.
And I'm WELL-AWARE I also have White Readers here.
I'm UNCONCERNED ABOUT THEM.
Because I am LOOKING AT YOU.
It is NOT White People's responsibility to make sure We have Power and Respect and Freedom on ALL LEVELS.

It's Ours....


-

No comments:

Post a Comment