Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Nicole Michelle Reminded Me of A FEW Moments I'd Had with Stacey

Was just scrollin through My Timeline and The Black Channel's Nicole Michelle POSTED A VERY GOOD POINT THAT REMINDED ME OF THE TIMES WHEN I WOULD SAY NO TO SEX WITH STACEY. Because I could see things weren't where they needed to be and she was trying to run and hide from the issue by trying to toss ass-n-pussy at Me instead of HANDLING THE SITUATION or HASHING OUT THE SITUATION WITH ME, from an advice standpoint!

I specifically remember Her looking at Me like she wanted to murder Me.
-_-
And I'm serious about that too.
And I told Her that when I saw that murderous look on Her Face.
Another thing I will said and HAVE SAID IN THE PAST.

Women who have gone UNFULFILLED ON ALL FRONTS, really do react OVER-THE-TOP when they lose a man that honestly does satisfy Them and NOT JUST SEXUALLY, however!? The sexual aspect? I've also typed to You before that, well?
Couple people have said "Fuck is up with Her and the chokers and nose-rings and bondage type shit now?"
-_-
Uh...?

I know nothing.
Which is a LIE.
Ay, like I typed before, shit is WAY MORE DIFFICULT FOR WOMEN WHEN A GOOD RELATIONSHIP ENDS, especially when shit was solid ON ALL FRONTS. Women simply don't have that open-door policy to simply replace a COMPLETE RELATIONSHIP WITH A MAN with RANDOM DUDES WITH DICKS!

It's FUCKED UP, but, MEN?
We can KIND OF, do that.
Which means I'm lettin You Know that IT DOESN'T EXACTLY WORK OUT FOR US EITHER IN THE LONG RUN, BUT!?
We aren't BUILT the same way as Women, FOR STARTERS.
Just from a PURELY PHYSICAL-SEXUAL STANDPOINT.
We're NOT BUILT THE SAME WAY WHICH MAKES A MASSIVE DIFFERENCE!

EITHER WAY!?
Here is the post that Nicole Michelle made THAT CAUSED ME TO POST THIS RIGHT NOW;
Nicole Michelle
10 hrs

Young Ladies, 
A QUALITY Masculine man that handles his business CAN and WILL tell you NO at times. Sex doesn't control him. ðŸ’¯

No comments:

Post a Comment