Saturday, August 12, 2017

Sickness Means Slow Posting....

Fending off some sort of cold or flu.
Been IN THE BED!
Till 15 minutes ago.
Had to finally make myself something to eat.
Here's where passing up all those dating opportunities proves costly.

NEW, and yes I typed, NEW!
Empress Bronze picture IS DRAWN AND INKED!
Got Her done yesterday but ran outta time to COLOR HER!
Then ILLNESS STRUCK!
So I've been fucked up ever since.

As usual, interesting convo's all week and yesterday with Youngest Brother.
Still need to write out My Ad-spots.
And I am gearing up for a DOUBLE-MOVE UPWARDS within the next 90-days AT MOST!
So by My 46th birthday I'll have a NEW APARTMENT AND NEW DAYJOB AND WILL BE RUNNIN ADS FOR WILLIAMS WORKS!

With all that typed, LEMME FINALLY EAT THIS FOOD BEFORE IT GETS COLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment