Saturday, August 5, 2017

Prelude to a Look at What IS A WOMAN HAVING A MIDLIFE CRISIS....

Good Afternoon 
from 
PHILADELPHIA!!!!!
So I'm goin up and down the steps here trying to do too many things at once. I'm definitely realizing that while I certainly wanted to keep My Blog active and there IS a point and purpose to Me posting other Black Youtubers-videos.
   Things clearly got outta hand.
   And the viewership here felt ENTITLED TO WATCH VIDS and then thought they could DICTATE TO ME when or IF I decided to speak Myself. The articles posted were also read at the same clip as My Own Posts, which showed Me how many people were and still are, here for what I posted when making this blog and ITS PRIMARY PURPOSE.
   I still have to finish Luwangu-Gore's drawing and get Her posted.
   And I still have yet to post the New York Post's article regarding Monika9422, which LED TO the post regarding Stacey earlier this week. Because what is AT THE HEART OF EVERYTHING was the question that I posed to Youngest Brother as We were talking about this Monika9422-White Russian Woman;
Is the FACT that;
What does a WOMAN LOOK LIKE that is going through a MIDDLE-AGE CRISIS...?
This is what caused Stacey's involvment AS A TEACHING MOMENT AND HOT TOPIC OF DISCUSSION because the above or, below Whitewoman-Russian, Monika9422, HAD THE SAME ISSUES JUST IN A DIFFERENT WAY;
So just BREAKING THAT DOWN, as He and I TALKED?
Led Us to eventually CHECK OUT Stacey Instagram which had THE SAME TYPES OF MARKERS as this now dead Monika9422 Whitewoman from Vladivostok.
And it is NEVER SHOWN NOR TALKED ABOUT when it comes to WOMEN, who reach midlife AND HAVE A CRISIS.

So lemme get back to what I was doing.
Get down here and make a GIANT POT OF TEA!
Cuz I gotta lotta Williams Works WORK AHEAD ME! 

No comments:

Post a Comment