Saturday, February 8, 2020

2/8/20 Good Morning from Philadelphia....

ALL RIGHT!!!!!

Today I am going to finish the Herdempress-Skullcrusher drawing and work on getting the drawing of Her Yahksu done as well, Herdqueen-Skullcrusher!

I'm also going to have to finish fleshing out the details of the Collapsed City of Suden, which is where they come from and is a major source of problems, wait...?

I just realized I'm typing about Tundraterra's but the picture in this post is of an ASI-Wereworg,
-_-
MOVING RIGHT ALONG!!!!!

I'm also gonna put up some more post from Black-Youtubers too, covering the various topics of importance, especially the Fact that, surprise-surprise, Trump DID NOT GET IMPEACHED!!!!!!!
I can't believe it.
That of course is all TYPED SARCASM.

I've also got some PHYSICAL-ERRANDS TO RUN, which I'm gonna DO AS SOON AS I FINISH THIS POST AND HIT PUBLISH!

I've got an upcoming Doctor's Opponent this Monday, and that's gonna go straight to shit, because quite frankly I haven't had enough time to focus on dealing with the revelation that I've damaged My Kidneys from the Blood Pressure Medication.
-_-
Great.
-_-
That's just great.

Time and Money.
Two of the BIGGEST COMMODITIES FOR A HUMAN-BEING THAT WILL CAUSE SUCCESS AND/OR FAILURE.

Either way, THAT'S THE SATURDAY-MORNING ACTIVITY-REPORT!!!!!
LEMME GET MOVING!!!!!
GOOD.
MORNING!
FROM PHILADELPHIA!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment