Monday, February 17, 2020

TBA 2-16-2020 The Softcore White Supremacist Ticket

GOOD NOON-TIME TO YA FROM PHILADELPHIA!!!!!

Here is Yesterday's TBA-Broadcast.
I'm listening to this while cooking My Lunch!
I'm still trying to ADJUST to all of these meds for My Kidneys and Blood Pressure.
Mind You I HAVEN'T TYPED ABOUT THE FACT that I've been working out OFF-N-ON and actually lost 5lbs even with My Unsteady-Routine, but the Reality is.
I GOTTA GET MY WEIGHT DOWN AND FINISH STABILIZING WE3 SO I CAN FINALLY ATTACK THE BILLS I NEED TO PAY.

And when I type that I mean GETTING AN ATTORNEY for My Son.
Getting A NEW TREADMILL so I can FINALLY CONSISTENTLY DROP-WEIGHT BY WALKING, which is how I got down to weight before.
I gotta pick My Spots regarding DDP-Yoga, but it's still MIXED IN THERE.
I wanna get back to Muay Thai, I'll see about that EITHER WAY!?
Here is the Broadcast;

No comments:

Post a Comment