Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Correcting My Mistakes....

The Last 24-Hours...?
Have been...?
Disappointingly.
Concerning....

I won't make the Mistake that I made when I was Younger.
And because of that Fact.
I'm simply going to paste this post that I was going to put up on Facebook.

And get down to WE3-work.
I need to type something clearly.

That TYPING OUT THE PASTED-POST...?

Was VERY...? 
THERAPEUTIC.

A much needed catharsis.

I can't help but snicker at the Fact that by the time I'd reached My Senior Year of High School I'D CORRECTLY PREDICTED EVERYTHING THAT I'D NEEDED and had ALL OF THE PIECES IN PLACE.

But once I began dealing with, interacting with and observing, the larger Black-American Population. And the Fact that they were so willfully-weak and unashamedly, cowardly?

I disassembled everything.
And let everyone go on about their business, about their lives.


Which was a MASSIVE. 







MISTAKE.










Because finding capable.
Trustworthy.
Black-Males...?

Has been harder to come by than I'd already seen it would be.

...However...?
Mistakes are meant to be corrected.

And that is what I have spent the entirety of My Son's Life doing.
Facing the Consequences of My Mistakes.
...
And slowly but surely.
....
Correcting them.
Good Evening.
From Philadelphia....


No comments:

Post a Comment