Saturday, May 23, 2020

New Artwork Done, I'm over here sorting Out My Sleep Schedule

Good Evening from Philadelphia!

I'm currently suffering from a lack of sleep.
I've been TRYING to get myself in order to no avail, so this is why NOTHING HAS BEEN POSTED ANYWHERE.
As Usual, though?

I have done some spot typing here.
ANNNNNNNNNNNNND, even finished some artwork.

But the Reality is I am suffering from headaches right now, as I cannot stay asleep for any extended period of time. Due to how I've ADAPTED to My Dayjob-schedule.
My ATTEMPT to ACTUALLY GET 7 TO 8 HOURS OF SLEEP has been a complete FAILURE.
And has resulted in this Limbo-like state I am in where I am TIRED.
BUT UNABLE TO STAY ASLEEP FOR ANY MORE THAN A FEW MINUTES TO A FEW HOURS.

Either way!?

Just stepping up on here to give a head's-up as to why NOTHING IS GOING ON.
At least...!?

Not posting-wise....

No comments:

Post a Comment