Saturday, February 26, 2022

Good Morning from Philadelphia


ALL RIGHT!!!!!

I'm still on a Quest to correct My Sleep-cycle and SO FAR SO GOOD!
I'm at within the 5am EST hour.
Gettin ready to get some basic stretches in where I got My Referral so I can return to Physical Therapy & start addressing my fucked up spinal-column again.

Mind You!?
I was reminded again that UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES?

I'm not even SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO DO WHAT I'M DOING.
I'm able to move about & do what I am doing including My Dayjob & WE3-Work, because of a lifetime of ACTUALLY BEING ACTIVE AND THE LAST 10-YEARS OF FREQUENT EXERCISE AND DDP-YOGA!

I'm still NOT MAKING ENOUGH MONEY THOUGH, to REPLACE MY OLD PHYSICAL-EQUIPMENT, My Treadmill FOR MY WEIGHT, where?

I could've bought ANY of the Treadmill's FOR BELOW 300-pounds & there is nothing for Me to type about, I would've fuckin broken them FROM THE WEAR-&-TEAR OF USAGE WHILE LOSING THE WEIGHT.

This is why income is so critical when you have SUSPECT HEALTH LIKE MINE. It isn't that I can't get up right now & "go running and/or walking". It's the Fact that it will TRIGGER my other physical-ailments so that I will only make it a few days before my other health-related problems block the NORMAL & EASY TO DO ROUTES.

-_-
Frustrating to type the Least, BUT!?
I may test out this morning how long I hold up to INCLINE-WALKING.
Got enough hills around here where I've been sneak-testing that while heading out to the Dayjob. This is why You've consistently seen Me posting AT UNGODLY EARLY AM-HOURS LATELY. Because I'm trying to PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVELY GET MY BODY BACK INTO A CONDITION OF WITHSTANDING THE KINDS OF SLOW-PASSIVE EXERCISE LIKE:

Walking up & down streets with steep inclines, mind You?
Family-members were like "WAIT WHUT!? YOU CAN'T WALK AROUND AT THOSE HOURS OF THE"

Yeah well I don't like carrying all this fuckin weight & my body is getting OLDER NOT YOUNGER. I've got too much shit to do & not enough CONTROL OVER MY TIME TO ADJUST-&-READJUST TO DO THINGS THAT ARE MORE BENEFICIAL-&-PRODUCTIVE IN GETTING BACK INTO SHAPE!

And as You can see this is the 1st-time I've typed about The Fact that I've been walking around at ungodly hours of the AM just to get some fuckin exercise and try to RECONDITION MY BODY. I'm still NOT WHERE I NEED TO BE AT, but being able to CONSISTENTLY GET UP EARLY AM IS A START.

This morning was My First Morning of Waking AT 5AM EST WITHOUT ANY KIND OF OUTSIDE ASSISTANCE. 
Mind You?

I went 24-hours without sleep including going in to the Dayjob & getting My Dayjob-Responsibilities done as well.
It is NOT IDEAL NOR GOOD, but I can't leave things the way they are as far as My Shitty Sleep-Schedule & then the Work I have to get done for WE3.

I've typed enough.
Lemme get ready it's literally 5-minutes to 6am EST.
Good.
Morning!
From Philadelphia...!




No comments:

Post a Comment