Saturday, April 2, 2022

I'm Doing WE3 & Putting Finishing Touches on Offline-Issues, so Posting HAS SLOWED....


Good Afternoon 
...from Orderly, Philadelphia....

I've been busy with WE3-work, while also watching events unfold as They pertain to Black-Interests. I'm also dealing with events I typed about previously regarding the murder that took place right out front. Where I've typed it repeatedly:
Black-Americans DO NOT NORMALLY JUST ALLOW FOR CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR, DISRESPECTFUL-DISRUPTIVE BEHAVIOR, WITHIN OUR MIDSTS.

White Mass-Media LIVES & LOVES TO PUT OUT THE LIE, that We just ALLOW, any ole thing to go on where We live at, which is 100% not true.

So people are now having to deal with the Fact that, as I have typed before, if ESTABLISHED FORMS OF GOVERNANCE WILL NOT DO THEIR JOBS, then it falls to THE CITIZENRY TO DO IT THEMSELVES.

Mind You?

No FURTHER INCIDENTS HAVE TAKEN PLACE.
Because this murder ONLY HAPPENED, because EVERYONE THINKS IT IS OKAY TO BE DISORDERLY & DO WHATEVER THEY WANT, in Black-Neighborhoods, even when THE BLACKS IN THOSE NEIGHBORHOODS, say "Cut it out."

Meanwhile?

This is NOT ACTUALLY THE REALITY.

I also got a taste of the whole White con-job of PER CAPITA RATES, where I THEN REFLECTED THIS BACK ON THE NON-BLACK WHO TRIED TO USE IT, where they sat the Fuck down.

And SHUT THE FUCK UP.
-_-
So I've been busy with Off-Line Events.
And now I can slowly get back to posting again.
But I was shown once again WHY.
Whites LIMIT WHO THEY ALLOW ON THEIR AIRWAVES & IN FRONT OF THEIR CAMERAS.
Because...?

Heaven forbid They show Black-Americans. 
POLICING OURSELVES PROPERLY....



No comments:

Post a Comment