Thursday, April 7, 2022

I'm Working on Something....


Good Evening, from Philadelphia....

As You've seen posting has been non-existent & that is because I am working on something in the Real World.
I'm also watching events play out on a couple of fronts, including but not limited to:
The Supreme Court Nomination that I was certain would go through & from what I'm seeing, has.
Because Whites always find a way to prop up Their Nigger-Traitors.
Will Smith eventually getting stabbed in the Back by Jada Pinkett.
And what I thought would happen, is happening, because nobody cares about the Domestic Abuse of Black-American Men till They kill someone &/or Their Abuser, ESPECIALLY when she's an Abusive-Female.

There are some other things but I'm gonna table those & get back to what I was doing.
Posting will resume shortly AFTER I've done what I need to FINISH....




No comments:

Post a Comment