Monday, July 18, 2022

Tariq Nasheed: The "People Of Color" Myth (And My 2-Cents....)


In this video...?
Tariq points out a PARTICULAR Nigger-Bitch Traitor from Jamaica, I believe she said she was. Where I have typed on here about MY FAMILY-MEMBERS WHO WERE MURDERED BY WHITES. And They were MURDERED BECAUSE OF THEIR TALENTS, RESOURCES, WORK-ETHIC, & EDUCATION...!

These were THE SPECIFIC REASONS, for WHY THEY WERE MURDERED, which then makes THEM UNABLE:
1) TO CONTRIBUTE TO OUR RACE.
2) UNABLE TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE BLACK-COMMUNITY WHERE THEY LIVED.
3) UNABLE TO CONTRIBUTE  TO THEIR FAMILIES ON ANY LEVEL.
4) AND THEN UNABLE TO REST IN PEACE DUE TO WHITES THEN RALLYING AROUND EACH OTHER & CLAIMING THAT THE WHITES WHO KILLED THEM DID NOTHING WRONG, note, the Wording, because:

I didn't type that My Family-members WERE FOUND TO HAVE ATTACKED NOR PROVOKED A SITUATION WITH THE WHITES WHO KILLED THEM.

I typed the FACT, that the Whites WHO MURDERED THEM, COMMITTED THE MURDERS WITHOUT ANY JUSTIFICATION, and I need to stress this Fact as well, that THIS IS WHY WHITE MASS-MEDIA MEDIUMS ALWAYS SHOW CLIP-AFTER-CLIP-AFTER-CLIP...!?!?!

Of Black-American CRIMINALITY.
So that it creates the automatic-PSYCHOLOGICAL-REACTION OF;

Well, that Nigger must have done something, so They had it coming & deserved it.

This!?

Stacey?

Is why I stopped worrying about dancing all the Time, real quick in Life after My Mother decided, to tell Me the Truth about Our Family's history here in Nazi-America.

Two of Our Murdered Relatives are buried out in Sharon Hill Cemetery outside of Philadelphia, meanwhile...?

This is also why Whites don't won't the NON-EFFECTIVE, Critical Race Theory, CRT, classes, strictly because those classes would be a timeline-based compilation of THE ACTUAL CRIMES WHITES HAVE COMMITTED AGAINST BLACK-AMERICANS.

So We have THE PROPAGANDA-BASED BULLSHIT.
By White Mass-Media, WHICH IS DOMINATED BY WHITE-JEWS, BY THE WAY, lovely allies of Ours that They always claim to be, while knifing the shit out of Us from all sides, thank you very much.

Then there is THE FACTUAL & REALITY BASED CRIMES OF WHITES AGAINST BLACK-AMERICANS.

Oh & if My Highlighting White-Jews control over White Mass-Media makes You feel "some kind of way" then:
#1) I have a post, literally from the very beginning years of this blog where I listed all of the VIP White-Jews of White Mass-Media & even highlighted the crimes some of Them had committed where They SHOULD HAVE BEEN LOCKED UP & HAD THE KEY THROWN AWAY, both before, during & after, They rose to their posts as White Mass-Media Moguls & Command-Controllers.

#2) You, yes YOU, reading this, can do a Search YOURSELF, UH-OH, puttin the Pressure on YOU. Where You can whip out thee ole cellphone & start searchin, or sit at Your Laptop or Desktop & start searching, then...?

You can fix Your Face, be it from shock or due to my audacity at calling out "the Obvious", but either way, FACTS ARE FACTS.

I'm gonna post a Lisa Cabrera post where ONCE A-FUCKIN-GAIN, more Blackmen, and NOTE I DIDN'T TYPE BLACK-AMERICAN MEN, for any Black-People who still wanna say silly shit like this Nigger-Bitch Traitor from Jamaica, where per her "She got more in common with an Indian-Jamaican", as if people can't do any actual research & have no actual ability to go to Jamaica & study & investigate whether shit is as "lovely" as she tried to claim between Jamaican-Blacks & Jamaican-Indians, and note, MY WORD ORDER FOR WHAT I TYPED.

I typed Jamaica, FIRST.
Meaning that if shit was all good, THEN NATIONALITY, the way the World USED TO WORK, would have come first, WITH RACE BEING SECOND & A BYPRODUCT.

You see that, you readdddddddddddddddd, that!?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

But because everything was turned into race by WHITES, where, Arabs, ho-ho, are classified, AS WHITES!
^_^
WOW THIS IS SO DIFFICULT TO GRASP, no, it's not.
But like I say & like I type, all I ever ask when I get tired of dumb-shit is:
"Are these the Rules...?"

And it never fails to get paranoid reactions, because the Person I am speaking to knows, that from that point forward...?

I'm not going to have anymore tolerance for Their Dumb-Shit.
If what the Nigger-Bitch Traitor whom You will get the chance to hear shortly, if any of the Bullshit she spewed, had any fuckin basis & weight in Factual-Reality, then she would have SAID:
I have more in common with Jamaican, Indians.

And that would be because They are countrymen of Jamaica, but in typical-fashion for cowardly-sellouts, opportunist, and flat out Nigger-Traitors...!?

That's not what she said, because this bitch is a Liar. And she's dog-whistled for Whites so They can scoop Her up & give Her Opportunities & use Her Dumb-Ass, till, like the song says "They use Her Up." then They will destroy Her ass, like Tiara Mack is finding out. Like Joy Reid found out, where she had to BEG TO KEEP HER JOB, due to some old tweets that was labelled "homophobic", and, like Roland Martin, and note I only mention Them because They are all Immigrant-Blacks, note I do not call Them, Tethers.

And there is a REASON for that.
Does this treasonous-term FIT, yes, but there is a REASON, why I DO NOT USE IT. And I will let REAL-TIME EVENTS, as We go forward, REVEAL WHY, but the Answer, should be obvious....

Either way!?

Here is Tariq Nasheed:


No comments:

Post a Comment