Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Tariq Nasheed - Sesame Street Place Racism Scandal


Here is Tariq & fuck Sesame Street Place, Sesame Place, whatever the Fuck They're calling Themselves now, where once again...!?

I've typed about how We DO NOT REAR-&-RAISE OUR CHILDREN CORRECTLY. We let Them see shit that APPEARS FINE, BUT IS FUCKIN NOT! And Sesame Street IS ONE OF THE THINGS I AM TYPING ABOUT. Shit like Captain Noah when I was growing up, Mr. Rogers Neighborhood, where these are programs WE HAVE TO CREATE FOR OURSELVES WITHIN OUR OWN NEIGHBORHOODS, again!?

This is why all of this DIVISIVE BULLSHIT, with guns-&-drugs being DUMPED IN OUR NEIGHBORHOODS TO MAKE THEM UNSAFE. Nazi-cops LEFT-&-RIGHT! So that the things WE NEED TO HAVE GETTING DONE & MADE, aren't happening, enough...!

I've typed enough & I'm not in a patient mood right now for Bullshit, here is the broadcast:


No comments:

Post a Comment