Saturday, January 13, 2024

Good. Evening... With ESG & DJ Dumbnoise... From WE3-Philadelphia....


Surely You didn't think I was going to let Illness keep Me away like 2-months ago, now did you...?
And yes.
I typed that as a Question, as I should, however...!?

Here I am.
Regarding yesterday's postings of any kind, welp!?

Of course I finished ANOTHER new piece of concept-artwork.
And had a little chat with some people in IRL who have become interested in My WE3-work.
It is NOT on some grand-major-scale, but!?

They've expressed interest & have pushed Me to keep going & start putting out the actual Patreon-stories, to which We had a colorful-conversation & They were forced to admit that a TEAM OF PEOPLE would have definitely helped Me get this done literally 10-years ago.

And, by the Way, these are all Black-Americans I was speaking with yesterday, where Katt Williams Club Shay-Shay Interview really made these middle-of-the-Road Black-Americans truly understand that!?

Being a Creative-Black-American & working with Non-Blacks here is quite dangerous-&-treacherous to a level that is beyond the Normal dangers of the experience. This Fact allowed THEM to understand then why I have gone such a LONG WAY AWAY FROM Non-Whites where...!?

I checked My Deviant-Art Account & found OLD PRIVATE MESSAGES, where I haven't been logged in or posting there in a ridiculous amount of time, BUT!?

Whites from a couple of companies have sent Me inquiries & opportunities OF EMPLOYMENT, ha!
^_^
And I type all that to prove My Point that I'm fully-aware that My Concepts-&-Ideas are actually worthy of publication, but it is the Means & Who I'd have to Work With that are the Issue, as it has ALWAYS BEEN.

Again, My Ex-Wife in trying to sabotage Me ended up confessing to finding the encrypted documents-&-contracts on My Old Tower & then seeing just how shady & ridiculous White-Owned companies are when it comes to Black-American creative-talent.

I've already posted on here about how Milestone Comics was always doomed to failure & WHY it was doomed to failure, where the current trend of White-Wokeism, has DC Comics sitting on the Vault of Milestone Comics characters WHO ARE BLACK. And COULD BE EASILY USED NOW BY THEM, but because, JUST LIKE AFFIRMATIVE-ACTION, the Goal is TO UNDERMINE & DESTROY BLACK-AMERICAN PROGRESS. 

Actually using Black-American created characters CREATED BY Black-Americans INSTEAD OF Race-swapping characters in order to INTENTIONALLY PISS-OFF WHITE-FANBASES & AUDIENCES, is the Endgame-goal for these so-called Whites who claim to be all about Diversity-Equality & whatever other Bullshit They are typing-&-talking...!

The conversation was extremely interesting & EYE-OPENING FOR THEM, when They began to understand that without Black-American Creatives putting out Black-American Content where THE CONTENT IS ACTUALLY QUALITY...!?

Then it simply makes Whites upset & actually TURNS BLACKS OFF, due to the Piss-Poor QUALITY OF THEE...!?

"Black-Characters" & the Content They are being shown in, like The Marvels, absolute dog-shit idea, absolute dog-shit writing, absolute-dog-shit execution of the dog-shit idea-writing, LEADING TO DOG-SHIT RESULTS, shocker, I know, here, have a Shockface, cuz he misses You:
O_O

Yesterday I got back in here & started working then LOST TRACK OF TIME & then before I knew it IT WAS AFTER MIDNIGHT & I was like:
"FUCK! I DIDN'T FUCKIN POST THE FUCKIN NEW WE3-POST! Now I'm PISSED...!"

Then I promptly went TO BED, that's right, I went to Bed.
I didn't even bother to slap some shit up on here, I simply went to Bed.

Well, I'm back Bitches!
SHOOT THE GIF!!!!!
Time to Do some WEEKEND-POSTING!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment