Tuesday, January 2, 2024

This Video by OverdoseLaz HIGHLIGHTS WHY I STILL have NOT gone running over to see My Son at My Ex-Wife's House - Creamy White What? What Women Really Want


One thing that Whites have MADE. SURE. To SUPERCHARGE over here, is the Ability for Females TO LIE about any kind of domestic-situation involving men, ESPECIALLY, Black-American Men.

This video by OverdoseLaz, was one that I came across NEW YEAR'S-EVE NIGHT, where I literally CLICKED ON IT ON A WHIM.

I figured I'd just watch the first few minutes & move on, HOWEVER...?

Some shit happened in His Video where I kept watching & that's when I finally found Him REACTING to this Young Black-American Woman at the 1:28 minute mark, so it's PRETTY EARLY IN THE VIDEO, buttttttttttttttt...?

What this 17, 17-YEAR OLD, Black-American GIRL, ends up ADMITTING...!?
-_-
Only here in Nazi-America can females OPENLY ADMIT TO BEING CRIMINALS & NOT GO TO JAIL.
Which is THEE EXACT OPPOSITE OF HOW IT WAS WHEN EVERYTHING WAS WHITES-ONLY, prior to 1965. And I don't type that as some WHIM, I am typing THAT, to FURTHER PROVE MY POINT, that Whites will INTENTIONALLY LET SHIT GO TO HIGH-HELL!!!!!

If They HAVE DECIDED that SINCE THEY CAN'T HAVE THEIR WAY, then They will ENGINEER HORRIBLE-SHIT, until it becomes UNGODLY-OUTRAGEOUS & PEOPLE BEG THEM TO STEP ON, where...!?

They CAUSED THE SHIT TO FUCK-UP ON PURPOSE.
And PRIOR TO THAT...!?
They were DOING HORRIFIC-SHIT TO SOMEONE, you can INSERT ANYBODY, but it is USUALLY BLACK-PEOPLE, We are USUALLY, Their CONSISTENT TARGET OF CHOICE.

However ANYONE OF THE MOMENT WILL DO, INCLUDING:
Other White-People, By the Way, in case You somehow think otherwise.

So here is OverdoseLaz & the video mark of 1:28 minutes spoke VOLUMES, about why I never pay Whites ANY MIND, when They talk about morality or law-&-order, or any shit that involves DOING THE RIGHT THING FOR THE SAKE OF DOING THE RIGHT THING.

Are Their INDIVIDUAL WHITES, who do that, YES.
Are THEY THE MAJORITY.
Absolutely fuckin not.
AND THEY KNOW THAT THEMSELVES.
I'm just typing this SO THAT YOU, as a Black-Person, KNOW-&-UNDERSTAND THAT TOO.
Whites?
FEAR.
OTHER WHITES.
And They are FULLY-AWARE of JUST HOW FAR THEIR RACE HAS GONE, regardless of nationality, when THEY THINK, They have something to "GAIN" or "LOSE", from a situation-circumstance.

I know it has been SOME. TIME. Since I have typed any kind of posts, so My Style of Typing MAY BE OFF-PUTTING, which is fine, because the Exits are here & HERE, for whenever You wish to leave, for those who stay...?

Here is the Video:


No comments:

Post a Comment