Friday, March 29, 2024

Time Always Tells....


BRIEFLY...!?

Just finished a nice convo with Middle Brother where I have had the chance TO SEE FOR MYSELF...!

That I was right.

I'm being VAGUE ON PURPOSE.
But I am still processing & REALLY DIGESTING THE FACT THAT...!?

I was RIGHT!

I made, whether I LIKED IT OR NOT, the Right Choice!
To Move On.

With that said, I'ma wrap this post up.
I MAY, explain IN DETAIL why I typed this later on, BUT...!?

It takes more than empty words & silly-snapshots to actually improve One's Self so that They ACTUALLY ARE THE PERSON THEY CLAIM TO BE.

It takes WORK to better Yourself.
And running around lying about how "You wanna be a better person", while in REALITY you simply want TO BE LIKED...!?

Stop it.
Just...!?

Stop it.
I have really JUST NOW SEEN FOR MYSELF, that? 
As I had dreaded way back then, that...!?

If I am DUMB ENOUGH TO-ALLOW-IT...!?

I will literally go 'round in circles for no good reason if I CONTINUE WITH THIS BULLSHIT THAT IS BEING SAID TO ME, and quietly, QUIETLY, sneakily, and yes I typed:
Sneakily.

Being done as well.

An UNTRUSTWORTHY WOMAN?
Is by FAR.
One of thee MOST DANGEROUS THREATS TO A MAN.
Especially when a man is dumb enough to keep MAKING EXCUSES to LOVE AND CONTINUE TO BE INVOLVED WITH, an untrustworthy woman....
Great.
MORNING.
From Philadelphia....

Do NOT ALLOW YOURSELF, as a man or a woman, TO LET YOUR, "significant other".
Constantly tell You about "how much Life & Their Family has shitted on Them", yet...?

They ALWAYS WANT TO HAVE THEIR FACE UP THEIR ASSES & THEN EXPECT YOU TO ALWAYS WIPE THE SHIT OFF THEIR FACE FROM THEIR FAMILY & LIFE-DECISIONS...!

Being able to BALANCE OUT, being There for Your Significant Other. 
WHILE ALSO MAINTAINING YOUR SELF-AWARENESS ABILITY TO ACCURATELY JUDGE, is Your Significant Other, BULLSHITTING YOU, meaning...!?

As I typed earlier on in this post, They want to BE LIKED, by the very same people WHO KEEP SHITTING ON THEM.
They want THEIR SHITTY DECISION-MAKINGS, to simply BE ACCEPTED AS, quaint little FEATURES OF CUTENESS THAT COMES WITH BEING WITH THEM...!

While Their Decision-Making/s are why THEIR LIFE IS ALL FUCKED UP & THEY ARE ACTUALLY UNHAPPY ABOUT HOW LITTLE VALUE THEY HAVE IN BOTH LIFE, as well as, WITH THEIR FAMILY.

Do the Best that YOU CAN, to maintain EMOTIONAL-CLARITY, so You can weigh whether or not Your Significant Other is SERIOUS ABOUT BETTERING THEMSELVES, or...!?

Just looking for SOMEONE ELSE TO DO THE HEAVY-LIFTING FOR THEM IN REGARD TO FIXING THEIR FUCKED UP LIFE.

Once You SEE, that They are NOT SERIOUS to PUTTING IN THE WORK TO BE & BECOME, WHO THEY KEEP CLAIMING THEY SAY THEY WANT OR NEED TO BECOME, then...?

Respectfully.

END THE RELATIONSHIP.
IN EVERY WAY.
Because this person will simply TRY to scapegoat You for being DUMB ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THEM, while THE VERY SAME FAMILY THEY ARE PISSED AT...!?

Already knew They'd BECOME, full of shit, because They were the Ones WHO MADE SURE THAT THEY WERE STUFFED FULL OF SHIT ANYWAY.

You then have to move on.
AND DO NOT.
I repeat!
DO NOT.
Waste anymore OF YOUR PRECIOUS TIME & LIFE.
Because whomever this person is you are moving on from, HAS ALREADY DONE THAT WITH THEMSELVES.

I am using this video because it shows the Duality of what You have to do when You find YOURSELF in a situation where You WANT TO BELIEVE & HELP THIS PERSON YOU LOVE, BE.
WHO THEY CLAIM THEY WANT TO BE, however...!?

The World is OVERRUN.
With WELL-REWARDED, SNAKES...!
And like it or not...?

The Person that You Love?

Is One of Them.
And You have to Get Out, as quickly as possible...!




No comments:

Post a Comment