Thursday, May 16, 2024

An UPDATE & what I'm workin on [trillent - Trill Family - Wipe Me Down (feat. Foxx, Webbie & Boosie Badazz) [Remix] (Official Video)]


Good Evening from PHILADELPHIA...!!!!!!

It's just after 9pm EST & I'm gearin up to CALL IT A NIGHT, but before I do that just needed to put up SOME POSTS!

I've been VERY BUSY, doing things I have NOT BEEN ABLE TO DO FOR YEARS, like...?

Run.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

Yes, I'm sure You were expecting to read that.
But while I have been getting back to something I USED TO POST ON HERE ABOUT REGULARLY, regularly?

Just needed to make sure I SPELLED THAT RIGHT.
Because I've ALSO BEEN CONTINUING TO WORK ON WE3-WORK!
As shown by both THE FACE embedded in this post AND the MUSIC embedded in this post, too!

I used THIS SONG.
TO DO THE ABOVE DRAWING.
And I chose this song literally do to some RANDO-SHORTS that had this song in it while I was thinking of HOW TO DRAW THE DRAWING I DID.

I'll include THE SHORT & the PERSON who was responsible, since They were doing the shorts, in Me, USING THIS SONG. Which PERFECTLY FITS THE DRAWING & THOSE WITHIN THIS PARTICULAR 6-DENS HERD OF WILD-ASSES...!!!!!
While I've been spotty with WE3-POSTINGS THIS MONTH, it is because of NOT ONLY PHYSICALLY, FINALLY, PHYSICALLY...!

Being able TO PUSH MY BODY to engage in SIMPLE SHIT LIKE BEING ABLE TO RUN ON A DAILY-BASIS, something when I was a security-guard, I USED TO POST ABOUT DOING EVERYDAY...!

Where I used to RUN ACROSS THE PHILADELPHIA NAVY YARD!

Of course I'm 52-years old now & due to the Bullshit that went on with My Spine!?
Doing shit as simple as RUNNING...!?

Was a PROBLEM.
Never mind I had to do physical-therapy to RELEARN HOW TO BE ABLE TO WALK WITHOUT ANY KIND OF PAIN. Not to mention WALKING IN GENERAL.
Where, the Fact that I USED TO DO Yoga, was sighted as WHY MY SPINAL-INJURY WAS NOT WORSE THAN WHAT IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN.

So to FINALLY be able to RUN...!?
And then PULL IT OFF DAY.
After DAY.
AFTER DAY...!?

My Body has been PRETTY FUCKED UP, where the INITIAL EXHAUSTION was HARD TO DEAL WITH.
So in the midst of that it's been HARD to focus on FINISHING ANYTHING WE3-WISE, cuz My Body WAS DEMANDING I SLEEP.

So it's been a FEW WEEKS NOW & I'm starting TO RE-ADJUST, to something as SIMPLE AS...!?

Running.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
I ain't got time & I DO NOT MAKE TIME.

For Bullshit.
OR.
BULLSHITTERS.

I've typed it on here before.
But it is ALMOST TIME TO MAKE THE NEXT JUMP TO HIGHER LEVEL.
I've been LOOKING OVER...?

"Opportunities".

Among OTHER THINGS, so I'll leave that HERE FOR NOW.
What matters is that My BODY, is starting TO GET RE-ADJUSTED.
I'm already EYEING a return to Physical-therapy JUST TO CONTINUE GETTING MYSELF BACK IN ACTUAL PHYSICAL-CONDITION.

I'm now able to HONESTLY, look at dropping weight again & getting down to where I USED TO BE, before the spinal-injury....





No comments:

Post a Comment