Thursday, May 16, 2024

LOUISIANA MICHAEL MYERS!! Trill Family & the Warring-Rivalry of S3X of 6-Dens Vs. SuDia of Sumarpanga...!


I came across Louisiana Michael Myers channel COMPLETELY RANDOM!

I was in the midst of lookin at some shorts & that's when this shit came up:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

The whole DANCE-OFF BETWEEN HIM & MICHAEL MYERS IS HILARIOUS!!!!!
And while I was listening & watching IT HIT ME THAT THIS SONG WAS PERFECT FOR WHAT I WAS TRYING TO DRAW & WHY...!

Funny thing is that I didn't know shit about this song nor who made it, so after laughin my ass off at LM2's-shorts I went looking for the song.

After I listened to the song & of course, UNDERSTOOD EXACTLY WHAT THE FUCK THEY ARE RAPPIN ABOUT...?

I said "Yeah, thissssssssssssssss, fits, S3X of 6-Dens.
So I got to work drawing that AND ANOTHER DRAWING where the Sumarpanga-SuDia ARE NATURAL ENEMIES of S3X & then I worked on fleshing out THE HISTORY between these two factions of 6-Dens & Sumarpanga....
SuDia of Sumarpanga
S3X of 6-Dens
I posted the new S3X-drawing tomorrow.
GOOD.
NIGHT!

From PHILADELPHIA!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment