Thursday, March 11, 2021

A Hectic Workweek... And the Hands...? ...Of Lord Bloodia....

Good Evening from Fucked-Up in Philadelphia!!!!!

So?
I've survived my Lymph-node Infection.
Now I'm fending off cold-&-flu.
Had to use a Vacation-Day & call out of work Yesterday due to back-pain!
IT'S GREAT!
EVERYTHING'S GOING GREAT!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

And YES, I LAUGH!
BECAUSE I'M NOT DEAD!
Lymph-Node Infections around YOUR JAWLINE OF LYMPH-NODES is actually VERY SERIOUS.
Of course My Fool-Ass was TOO BUSY TRYING TO KEEP WORKING and it caught up to Me AS IT SHOULD.

The Infection of Lymph-Nodes IN THIS AREA can cause ALLLLLLLLL KINDS OF PROBLEMS, but most importantly IF THEY PERSIST PAST 2-WEEKS IT MEANS YOU HAVE SOME FORM OF CANCER.

^_^
LOVELY.

Thankfully I did make some calls & was told that as long as it DOESN'T GO PAST 2-WEEKS then the issue can be treated with either over the counter meds or simply through rest, plenty of fluids & AN ATTENTION TO YOUR ENERGY-LEVEL, as it can cause FATIGUE, which of course You already know I CAN'T AFFORD DUE TO MY BACK-ISSUES, so the rest is SELF-EXPLANATORY on why NO POSTINGS.

I spent yesterday PASSED OUT because I HAD NO CHOICE.
I got into the Dayjob fine & I'll be gearing up for the X-rays to AT LEAST FIND OUT DEFINITIVELY WHAT IN THEE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH MY SPINE & THESE TWO VERTEBRAE, who are enjoying themselves complicating My Life.

And in the Midst of ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of this...?

I told You I needed to UPDATE this drawing of Lord Bloodia;
Well...?

That's done.
As well as a rough-sketch map OF THE ENTIRE Beastmaster Mun-Da's Sumarpanga-Territory, so...?

In the Midst of pain-&-suffering...?

The WORK.
GETS.
DONE.
One way...!?

Or another....


The Right-Hand of Lord Bloodia....
...The Left-Hand of Lord Bloodia....
Goodnight...!
...From Philadelphia....







No comments:

Post a Comment