Monday, March 15, 2021

TBA 3-13-2021: The Congressional Black Decoy


I need to POINT OUT.
That it is now MARCH 2021 & literally it was nearly 2-months ago when the Congressional Nigga-Traitors were SET UP TO BE MURDERED BY THEIR OWN WHITE SLAVE-MASTERS DURING THE CAPITOL-BUILDING RAID!

Yet these Scumbags CONTINUE TO BE THE SLAVES & NIGGA-TRAITORS THAT THEY ARE. Where once again, I need to stress that I do NOT USE NOR ACKNOWLEDGE NIGGA OR NIGGER AS ANY "GOOD TERM" FOR USAGE-&-DESCRIPTION OF MY RACE NOR MY SPECIFIC BRANCH OF MY RACE.

Nigga's & Niggers are a DISTINCT RACIAL IDENTITY CONCEPT, RIC, CREATED BY WHITES FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DEMEANING-&-DESTROYING THE BLACK-RACE.

So I needed to type that out because I need to keep stressing where I stand AND WHY.
With all that TYPED!?
Here is TBA:


No comments:

Post a Comment