Monday, March 1, 2021

Mediocre Tutorials and Reviews - This cheater / IG Model saw my video about her and fired back | this is my response


MTR, Mediocre Tutorials and Reviews, posted this LAST MONTH. But I didn't share it here. I am sharing it here now because IT HIGHLIGHTS just how idiotic & ass-backwards shit has been reduced to.

Where OUR WOMEN CAN LITERALLY OUT THEMSELVES DOING DUMB-SHIT. And I have ANOTHER VIDEO THAT WILL ADDRESS THIS SAME STUPIDITY FROM THIS SAME "BLACKWOMAN".

Where THIS SECOND VIDEO WILL BE JUST AS EYE-OPENING AS THIS MTR-VID I AM POSTING THIS MORNING!

This is why I'm DONE with all this TALK OF SHARING POWER & WE IN THIS TOGETHER & BLAH-BLAH-BLAH, NO!

We as Black-American MEN.
HAVE TO FUCKIN SEIZE CONTROL OVER OUR RACE.
PERIOD!
AND RESTORE FUCKIN ORDER & STABILITY!

And lemme tell You something THE RESPECTABILITY TALK IS FUCKIN USELESS!
IT'S ALL ABOUT WHAT TANGIBLE-RESULTS YOU'VE PRODUCED & THEN HOW WE GO ABOUT USING THOSE TANGIBLE-RESULTS TO SEIZE.
POWER.
OVER OUR RACE!
IN THIS PLACE!

Here is the Video:


No comments:

Post a Comment