Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd, this is what I was Typing About...!


Good AFTERNOON from Philadelphia!

SO!?
I've spent all of last night into this morning FIGHTING BACK-PAIN & I initially was going to FORCE MYSELF TO GO INTO THE DAYJOB, initially...!

In.
Nitially.
Initially...!

However I was reminded by A NUMBER OF THINGS SAID TO ME BY VARIOUS PEOPLE that FORCING MYSELF WHEN MY BACK REFUSES TO COOPERATE...!?

Is EXACTLY HOW TO FUCK MYSELF UP EVEN WORSE!
Add to this that I have the Sick-Days & Vacation-Days to cover My Ass & I CORRECTLY REALIZED THAT I SHOULD USE A SICK-DAY & NOT MAKE MATTERS WORSE THAN THEY ALREADY ARE!

I called My Boss & he IMMEDIATELY said "SAY NO MORE! If YOU NEED TO USE ANOTHER ONE TOMORROW JUST LET ME KNOW!"

And why was he so cooperative...?

Because I DO MY JOB.
So understand when anyone tells You to fuck-off at whatever YOUR DAYJOB IS, just remember?
It does come back around at some point to either help or hinder You AND I TYPE THAT, because IT NEEDS TO BE TYPED TO REMIND TOO MANY OF US ABOUT BELIEVING THE HYPE OF "Fuck dis fuckin Dayjob!!!!!!"

AGAIN, note My Choice of WORD.
DAY.
JOB.
Not Job.

Because by the definition I've created for the word DAYJOB.
It is MEANT TO REMIND THE USER THAT THEY DO NOT OWN THAT JOB THAT THEY ARE SAYING FUCK IT ABOUT.
And unless THEY CREATE OR HAVE SOME OTHER MEANS-&-METHOD TO MAKE MONEY...!?

Then don't be recklessly-stupid because of silly-shit!
Ahem....
Okay that's it lemme get some post up before I eat.
Because I'm not gonna be in a seated position for very long due to Back-Fucked-Upped-Ness, which is a pretty serious situation, at least for Me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment