Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Welcome to March 2017

So I've been up since 2am EST working on and reading-researching AFRICA DURING THE 1900's UP TO WORLD WAR II!

And this is so that I can finish up the history of my storyline for my stories. Today I only have a half-of-day. In all honesty I'm about to actually climb BACK IN THE BED. At least till 6:30am EST, because I need sleep. This is the 2nd day in a row that I woke up at 2am EST and started working on storyline-history because I am WRITING OUT STORIES NOW.

I'm still, lemme check right now...!
Just checked and My Artwork Designs are still pending approval for merchandise sale, so...?
I figure by end of today, start of tomorrow I will KNOW if they're approved or not and then go from there, SO!?

I'm finally on the move on THAT FRONT AND THE STORY-WRITING FRONT TOO! Lemme wrap this up, because I'm tired now. Get what sleep I can.

Head out!
Do half-a-day.
Then FINALLY GO TO THE DOCTOR'S AND GET THIS BLOOD PRESSURE MEDICATION.
LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment