Monday, July 31, 2017

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd, There Goes PROFESSOR BLACKTRUTH'S ACCOUNT!

So now, Whites at Youtube think they're comedians.
Professor Blacktruth was able to get His Channel back up JUST LAST WEEK!
Since I'm sharp I MADE SURE when I got the notification about His Latest Broadcast, I DOWNLOADED IT!

Just now!?
HIS ACCOUNT IS NOW TERMINATED!
-_-
So they LET HIM USE HIS ACCOUNT AGAIN and then ABRUPTLY TERMINATED IT!
Real fuckin cute.
LEMME GET DRESSED AND GET OUTTA HERE BEFORE I DON'T!

This morning has ALREADY BEEN INTERESTING and so have the last couple of days, regarding some of the dreams I've been having and WHO HAS BEEN IN THEM and WHAT HAS TAKEN PLACE AND WHAT WE TALKED ABOUT and WHAT WENT ON IN THESE DREAMS. So to wake up and find THIS BULLSHIT!?!??!

Not exactly shocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment