Saturday, July 22, 2017

Johnny Cash Post HAS EMBEDDED VIDS THAT DON'T SHOW....

Now you see...!?
This is PART OF THE REASON WHY I simply POST VIDEOS BY OTHER BLACK YOUTUBERS!

It takes A LOT OF TIME to put together My Post WHENEVER I DO DECIDE TO TYPE AND SPEAK!

And OFTEN TIMES I FIND TOO MUCH FUCKERY!
Embed one thing and MESH IT with the Main Focus of an Article and next thing I know SHIT DOESN'T FUCKIN POST RIGHT!

Now I've spent 30 fuckin MINUTES making the goddamn POST!
Only to FIND OUT, SHIT DOESN'T DISPLAY THE WAY I FUCKIN CREATED!
-_-
I've been TINKERING with that Johnny Cash post.
And shit still isn't acting right.
So?
I'MA LEAVE IT AS IS AND MOVE ON.
But I NEEDED TO POST THIS, in case You are wondering why are there these WHITESPACE GAPS!

No, those are ACTUALLY EMBEDDED VIDS THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE VIEWABLE TO SOME OR ALL OF YOU, MYSELF INCLUDED.
Lemme get moving because I have other things to Post AND TYPE AND DO!
New Artwork is DONE!
Kampala-Cuvette was done, IS DONE!
I was too tired to post Her Pic last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment