Saturday, July 29, 2017

Cyn's Channel Terminated...?

I am neither shocked NOR SURPRISED.
So, so far Tariq's channel, gone.
Professor Blacktruth was on lock down for a FEW WEEKS and He managed to survive the attacks.
MarriedtoTheReel was on the verge of being wiped out and all they are is a Black Couple who does Reactions.

I'd like to thank the Integrationists-Blacks who believe that BEGGING is better THAN OWNING! But I'm not shocked that Cyn's channel is gone. Funny thing is that Cyn was brought up to Me BY A WHITE-JEW O_O.
I'd already known about Cyn and as You all saw, I never posted anything from Her prior to HER FIRST APPEARANCE ON THIS BLOG.
Where she ONLY APPEARED BECAUSE OF THE FACT that I had a LONG DISCUSSION with a White-Jew WHO KNEW OF HER AND HER CHANNEL.

He was shocked when I informed Him that, yes, I know about Her.
But no, I don't post nor talk about Her, so?
For those who STILL DON'T BELIEVE that White People WILL FOLLOW AND TALK ABOUT A BLACK PERSON REGARDLESS OF WHAT THEY ARE SAYING OR DOING, well...?

Cyn's vids ONLY STARTED APPEARING HERE, after My Conversation with this White-Jewish Man. I am not shocked nor surprised that Her Main Channel is gone. Will she be able to get it back up, don't know. Can't really say I care, but only because WHAT SHE WAS SAYING AND DOING WAS BOUND TO GET HER DELETED! That's just THE FACT OF THE MATTER. That is just the fact of the matter. Angel Ramirez said she's in surgery or had surgery by this point I HOPE SHE IS DOING FINE AND WELL. But I am NOT SHOCKED that Her Channel finally got shut down, it was bound to happen. GET WELL SOON, CYN....

No comments:

Post a Comment