Thursday, August 3, 2017

And Yes....

I let that post SIT for the entire day.
Because throughout the course of today while I was working I thought about all the times I made excuses for Your Behavior.
So You can have all these seats and Shut Your Mouth.

As for anybody else who May or May NOT have liked the Fact that I left that post sitting and went on about My Business?
Feel free to leave.
My Primary concern is making it crystal clear that the days of me tolerating those who would claim to be all about Peace-&-Love and everybody getting along, meanwhile...?

Cowardly.
Disgusting.
Dirt-bag.
Where all the bullshit flowing out of Their Filthy Mouth is all about trying to convince people that They are NOT A THREAT. And that They jess wanna LIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE. Why can't We ALL LIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV.

Pathetic.
And I've got no tolerance for it anymore.
Too cowardly to do things the Right Way.
Too stupid to understand then that You cannot keep talking about shit You don't Live By.
I spot it.
I SEE IT!?
You're outta here!
Come correct. 
Or don't even bother.
But the days of listening to or worrying about how frauds and phonies feel are over.

No comments:

Post a Comment