Friday, August 4, 2017

Compassion Can Cause Problems....

Good Evening.
From Philadelphia.

I just typed up this GREAT POST!
To address the Fact that Stacey's Android Google-Search Numbers had gone down. Which means she has run off again to lick Her Wounds. Initially?

I typed up this hot fire post, but?
I went to post it JUST NOW and I was like "I've made My Point. Delete this and get back to work." and so.

I deleted it.

Over the last few days a number of My Blog-readers HERE IN PHILADELPHIA. Have asked Me once again to just make things right. And I don't mean make things right as in get back together with Stacey but just make it so that things can at least go back to being civil.
-_-

Civil?
-_-
Soooooooooooooooooh, I have to be civil. With a woman who wasted both of Our Time. I was minding My Business prior to Her barging into My Life. Now, once again, people want Me to take the high road for a woman who hasn't even apologized to Me for lying to My Face. She accepted My Engagement Ring while knowing she was still fuckin around with Baby Dave Evans. She then PROPOSED BACK TO ME, while also knowing she was still fuckin around with Baby Dave Evans.

I don't take that kind of crap lightly.
Then she periodically complains about the Fact that she doesn't even have The Ring I bought for Her. She doesn't deserve it. And truth be told, I told them. I took the high road the last time We saw each other. I showed Her what Her Life with Me would be like.
She didn't like The LACK of Drama.
She didn't like THINKING.
She didn't like BEING LOVED AND CHERISHED.
She likes Drama and Idiocy.
She now Has NO DRAMA, but plenty of Idiocy.

Even Me doing what I did still put Her in a box where?
Nobody gives a fuck about Her and Baby Dave Dummy.
He Himself banished Her to the Friend-Zone.
So she technically has NO DRAMA.

And it was then that a certain woman-reader said "She doesn't have a man now either."
And I told Her, and that is Her Fault and while You're Right.
She's manless because SHE CHOOSES TO BE.
She DOESN'T HAVE TO BE.
And this, lemme add right now. I told you guys a long time ago that I really wanted to take pictures and use people's real names up on here, REGARDING READERS OF MY BLOG WHO LIVE HERE IN PHILADELPHIA WITH ME SO YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE THAT WHAT I TYPE HERE IS ACTUALLY INVOLVING REAL PEOPLE, however!?

These COWARDS!
^_^
They don't want MASSA!
To know They Cavortin with Me!

But the woman on the ride in today replied "She wants You to show you're just gonna let all the stuff keep going on. She wants You to be okay with Her still being friends with Baby Dave while she goes back to having

And all the dudes erupted!
And it degenerated into exactly what I knew it would.
And while the woman was trying to make sure we all understood she was speaking from what she thinks Stacey wants. There was nothing to talk about. No Man in His Right-mind, is gonna put up with knowing that His Woman is fuckin around with and talking to some dude she has CONSISTENTLY CHEATED WITH. And for the record, that is a FACT that Stacey will have to CARRY, for the rest of Her Life.

Any Man she EVER DATES?
Once He Finds Out about Her History with Boo-Boo The Dummy?
And then SHE DIDN'T TELL HIM BEFORE HE FOUND OUT?
^_^
It's Over.
Mind You, the 5150 Show had a MASSIVE DEBATE OVER THAT, the episode is up on here SOMEWHERE! But Corey and His Cohorts were hammerin hard over THIS VERY SAME THING and there is NOTHING TO TYPE ABOUT!

If a Man.
Finds Out that His Woman.
Has kept it FROM HIM.
That "Her Best Male Friend".
Is a dude SHE HAD TWO FUCKIN AFFAIRS WITH!?
HEH!
That's a WRAP!

The Reality is things are.
WHERE THEY SHOULD BE.
She wants to be able to talk shit.
Not live Her Life or Be the Person she portrays.
I NEED TO BE THE PERSON I PORTRAY MYSELF TO BE.
And I'm BUSTIN MY ASS TO LIVE MY LIFE THE WAY I NEED TO LIVE IT!

Like she said.
We're Opposites.
She will SPEAK ABOUT things that she won't do.
I don't speak about things I don't do or haven't done.

By the time it was time for everybody to head Their Own Ways.
I was told repeatedly "Keep going forward, brother! Because Your Woman IS ELSEWHERE!"


No comments:

Post a Comment