Friday, August 4, 2017

Good Luck TO YOU!

Good Evening from Philadelphia!
Literally JUST GOT IN THE DOOR!
And I IMMEDIATELY needed to TAKE A LOOK AT MY STATS FOR THE DAY!
Understand something, this BLOG.
Has gotten 2000-page views per day PLENTY OF TIMES IN THE PAST!

I then took a look at WHAT was getting people's attention the Most.
And scaled SOME OF IT BACK.
The numbers then dropped to 1500-page views PER DAY!
Interesting, SO!?

I then GRADUALLY, scaled some more things back and the numbers LEVELED OUT to 1200-page views PER DAY! Mind You, SOME OF YOU have been reading Here SINCE DAY-1, others have come along later and even recent. What matters is THAT SOME OF YOU, READ EVERYTHING HERE AND WATCH THE VIDEOS, while others...?

Not soh much...!

As of RIGHT NOW this blog is ALMOST AT HALF-A-MILLION VIEWS OVER THE COURSE OF ITS LIFETIME!
Now?

That SEEMS FINE.
But as I have posted other Black Youtubers talking about;
What's MORE IMPORTANT is what EXACTLY KIND OF AUDIENCE DO YOU HAVE?

So a few days ago I INTENTIONALLY HAD TO REMIND PEOPLE THAT I CREATED THIS BLOG FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE. And whenever I DECIDE that I NEED TO ADDRESS SOMETHING, that's for Me to go on ahead and do that.

However some people have made it clear that they just wanna be here for bullshit, so as You can SEE. I have SCALED BACK TO WHAT ORIGINALLY WAS HERE.
^_^
Me.
Now...?

I come through the door.
I look at the stats, OH MY WORD WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT!?
115-PAGE VIEWS TODAY, OH MY!
WHY SO LOW, WHY SO LOW!
WHY SOLO!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH!

So, what mattered to ME MOST was whether or NOT the latest Creator's Corner Post was going to go anywhere and NORMALLY My Creator's Corner posts quickly reach into the 100's a day after posting, but NOT THIS TIME.
Now?
While people APPEAR TO HAVE been CLICKING ON My Creator's Corner Posts FROM THIS BLOGSITE. The Reality was, I rarely had people FROM HERE BUYING ANYTHING, which IS INTERESTING. So to come through the door and see that My Creator's Corner posting FOR HERE was at a MEASLY 7-PAGE VIEWS, buttttttttttt, when I went TO MY WEBSITE?

That new post ON THE WEBSITE is at 47 and the website itself was almost at 100-page views, soooooooooooooooooooooh?
People still showed up, JUST NOT FROM HERE.
And FOR ME, that's enough evidence that tells me it's time to DISASSEMBLE THE WAY I AM DOING THINGS HERE AND START OVER!
Mind You, LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT of stuff going on For Me OFFLINE. That I haven't and don't post here. Because I was suspicious about the readership here. So I've kept GREAT THINGS TO MYSELF. While DECIDING what to do with This Blog and Its Audience.

But after seeing what I saw today, the Reality is that BECAUSE I DID NOT POST NEW VIDS PEOPLE SAID WELL FUCK YOU SHAWN I'M OUT!
 
Interesting.
The real kicker is the Reaction to My Latest Creator's Corner Post.
And for Me, that let's Me know YA'LL GOTS TA GO!
So now, keep FILING OUT OF HERE PEOPLE!
LINE FORMS TO THE LEFT!
AND GET YOUR ASSES UP OUTTA HERE!
Those who ACTUALLY READ ALL OF THE THINGS I POST are more than Welcome TO STAY!
Everybody else, GET!

No comments:

Post a Comment