Saturday, August 5, 2017

Literally Just Finished a LENGTHY CONVERSATION ABOUT GENTRIFICATION GOING ON AROUND US!

Just finished talking with another tenant about the gentrification going on AROUND US here in West Philadelphia. More and more Whites are now walking and bike-riding around here and frankly this neighborhood looks like shit.

I've typed about the Fact that I have attempted numerous times to get local Blacks around Me to stand WITH ME and CLEAN THIS PLACE UP ON ALL LEVELS!

But most have nothing but apathy and hopelessness and as I especially got into conversations about the Fact that local-police are CLEARLY IN ON the crimes that go on here. I already typed about the Fact that Friends and Family told Me to stop before someone around here does more than figuratively stab me in the back.

And just now Youngest Brother has called so I'ma wrap this up!
But the belief that gentrification is some benign-bullshit is just that, benign. Bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment