Monday, August 7, 2017

This Is Why I Said SPEAKING UP IS DANGEROUS! Angel Ramirez-Jordan, ATTACKED AND BEATEN BLOODY!

Good Evening from Philadelphia!

So I JUST GOT IN THE DOOR and I'm checking My Emails and Looking Over website, blogsite, ETC! I check My Youtube and lo-n-behold ANGEL RAMIREZ-JORDAN HAS BEEN BEATEN AND BLOODIED UP!

And see, this is the reason why LOT OF YOU DON'T. FUCKIN! KNOW! Some of You think I'm joking or kidding when I talk about the things I have done in My Life and the things I am TRYING TO GET THESE STUBBORN-ASS FOOLS AROUND HERE TO GET OFF THEIR ASSES AND DO!

When You go out here and START TALKING TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE FUCKIN GIVEN UP! You are RISKING YOUR FUCKIN LIFE! Because in regards TO OUR OWN PEOPLE, Black People, NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE!

The SAME FUCKIN PATTERN IS ALWAYS FOUND!
We're ON THE BOTTOM!
The Masses of Black People HAVE GIVEN UP!
And you have A SELECTED GROUP OF NIGGER-TRAITORS!
Who KEEP THEM DOCILE AND DEPRESSED!
You have A CRIMINAL ELEMENT OF NIGGER-TRAITORS!
WHO PREY OFF OF THE BLACK MASSES!
And then MONITORING THE WHOLE HORRIBLE RESERVATION, are NAZI-COPS!
Backing Them Up ARE NIGGER-TRAITORS IN OFFICE AND WHITE ANTI-BLACK BIGOTS HOLDING THEIR LEASHES!
Sprinkled AMONGST THIS BULLSHIT are PHONY-ASS WHITE LIBERALS AND WHITE OPPORTUNIST WHO PRETEND TO GIVE A FUCK!
Sprinkled AMONGST THEM ARE LYING-ASS RELIGIOUS LEADERS AND SUCH TELLING BLACK PEOPLE ABOUT PRAYING TO SOME BULLSHIT OR RUNNING AWAY TO SOME PLACE WE DON'T FUCKIN OWN-CONTROL OR EVEN FUCKIN BELONG!

Then finally.
Beyond ALL OF THAT BULLSHIT!
Are THE MASSES OF WHITES.
And ABOVE THEM are the Whites WHO DICTATE TO THEM AND CONTROL THEM!
AND ABOVE THEM, are the 1% Whites who make this whole sick shit go.

Angel Ramirez-Jordan, c'mon. This Brother isn't talking about GRAB GUNS AND OVERTHROW THE FUCKIN WHITE POWER STRUCTURE! But He's made it CLEAR WHO HE IS AND WHAT HE'S ABOUT AND WHAT HE STANDS FOR! So what happened, well for starters. He'd already been attacked at some point BY A BUNCH OF NIGGER-TRAITORS. How long ago that was I don't know, BUT IN THE LAST 24 HOURS His Videos FINALLY BROUGHT Whites TO HIM!

They either recognized Him OR, which is NOT BEYOND WHITES WHO KNOW THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH COMMITTING CRIMES UNDER WHITE POWER SUPREMACY. They MAY HAVE GONE LOOKING FOR HIM!
Either way, THEY FOUND HIM and THEY AMBUSHED HIM!
I will post Taurean Reign's video where because I had CUT BACK on posting Vids, that is how I missed the fact THAT HE WAS ATTACKED on the 5th of August... or that is when Taurean Reign POSTED HIS VIDEO. So He was PROBABLY ATTACKED ON THE 4TH! Friday. And then everyone found out ON THE 5TH! Either way!?

That's some BULLSHIT!
We can't keep ROAMING AROUND AS INDIVIDUALS, that much IS FOR SURE!
But when I posted on here a few months back I was trying to get Blacks around here MOBILIZED. My Mother nearly had a heart attack when I told Her what I was saying and I typed about that. Because she understood, ANY OF THE BLACKS I TALKED TO OR TALK TO, COULD BE A PART OF THE BULLSHIT THAT GOES ON AROUND HERE! And in THIS PART OF WEST PHILADELPHIA DEATH IS A DAILY PART OF LIFE.
Which was why the Slumlord was so shocked that NOBODY HAS EVER STEPPED TO ME.

I did have to take not only what My Mother said seriously, but even some of the Young Blackmen I have mentored even said "Be careful. Because some people are liking what You're saying AND APPLYING IT and shit is fucked up around Here because BOTH THE LAW-N-CRIMINALS ARE HAND-IN-HAND! So be careful."

Thankfully, Angel Ramirez-Jordan is okay.
But this moving around and speaking AS INDIVIDUALS, IS NOT GONNA WORK IN THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment