Tuesday, December 31, 2019

End of the Year & the End of a Decade....

Good Evening from PHILADELPHIA!!!!!

So?
Yes, I'm still recovering from Illness.
YES.
I have been going in to the Dayjob.
YES.
Their is new artwork done.
YES!
I've only had 2-hours of sleep!
AND YES!!!!!
The Year has come to a close.
And so has the Decade.

Welp!?

I started the Year getting ready for transferring to the New Dayjob, which I've done.
I was reminded that I have been STEADILY TRENDING UPWARDS OVER THE LAST 5-YEARS!
As I should be, as I should be.

My Son GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL THIS YEAR.
My Ex-Wife PRETENDED TO BE HIM VIA TEXT and is STILL ADAMANT IN KEEPING THE TWO OF US AS FAR APART AS POSSIBLE!

And Yes.
Stacey has been STILL LURKING UP ON HERE.

Bottom line is this;
I'm gonna KEEP CLIMBING!

Simple as that.
And with THAT TYPED!?

Goodnight.
FROM PHILADELPHIA!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment