Friday, December 27, 2019

Professor Blacktruth - How The Black Media Destroyed Kamala Harris! (And a Brief Update By Me)

Good Midnight-Morning to You from Philadelphia....

I'm finally starting to get past the Cold-n-Flu, even My Dayjob-Boss told Me today that I am looking much better than I've been since getting sick last week!

I'm also prepping for 2020.
LOTTA ARTWORK TO INK & COLOR!
I've already completed the Budget for January 2020, so while I've been badly fucked up and spent not only My Birthday on Sunday, bedridden and flat out ASLEEP!

But of course Xmas, for what it's worth.
I spent that ASLEEP AS WELL!

Once again I've also been getting asked out on dates and I've told these women, thank you.
But no.
My Finances are not in order.
And I'm no longer open to trying to establish Myself Financially, Businesswise.
While also trying to have a relationship and/or dating.

Once I've gotten WE3 where it is stable and I no longer have to have a Dayjob...!?

Then I will think about.
Dating.

With that said!?

Here is the Video;


No comments:

Post a Comment