Thursday, December 19, 2019

Under the Weather, Struggling....

Good Noon-Time TO YA!!!!!

So I'm sick.
Started getting sick yesterday at the Dayjob.
I toughed it out.
Tried to do it again THIS MORNING?
Annnnnnnnnnnnnd, I was reminded that I'm almost 50-years old.
Mind You!?

Did some laps & ran two sunday's ago?
And My Body reminded Me two days later that SUDDEN RUNNING IS AGAINST THE RULES OF AGING & GOING FROM NO ACTIVITY TO WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?

Is NOT GOING TO BE TOLERATED NOR ALLOWED!

So I'm just typing this right now, because I'm UPRIGHT FOR THE MOMENT!
I'm tired.
And running a fever with sore throat.
So I'm gonna wrap this up.

May or May Not post again today.
My Main Concern is obviously getting better.
So I'll type to You when I'm feeling better.

HAVE A GREAT ONE PEOPLE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment