Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Kidney Blood Test Again Today...!

Good Morning from Philadelphia!!!!!
Getting Ready for today's doctor's appointment and blood tests!
I've been able to push Myself and get My Potassium Levels back in order and in conjunction with My Blood Pressure Medications, get My Blood Pressure MEDICALLY UNDER CONTROL.

I'd damaged My Kidneys start of this year FROM NOT KEEPING MY POTASSIUM-LEVELS IN CHECK, which IS NOT WHAT YOU WANT!!!!!!

I then GOT BACK ON MY OWN DAILY EATING-REGIMEN, which I might add, I was told BY A DOCTOR, wouldn't make a difference.

Of course.
I PROVED HIM WRONG WITH LAST MONTHS TEST RESULTS.
-_-
So I've stuck with that and I haven't experienced the Kidney Pains I used to since that doctor's visit in January of this year, SO NOW!?

I'm headed back again for ANOTHER BLOOD TEST.
See where I am at and then THIS FRIDAY THE 13TH!?
Gotta get this SHOULDER LOOKED AT!

And I've slowly dropped almost 10-lbs.
So I'm slowly but surely REBUILDING MYSELF.
I had to STOP WEIGHTLIFTING because of this Shoulder, which pisses Me off, BUT!?

Doesn't surprise Me.
LEMME GET MOVING! 

Oh...?

And yes...?
I see You....

No comments:

Post a Comment